• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Ring Recipes for New Consultants: Try Lemon Herb and More!

In summary, to make a chicken ring, arrange crescent roll dough triangles in a circle, add desired filling, and bake until golden brown. Pre-made chicken can be used, but should be diced before adding to the filling. The chicken ring should be baked at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. Different types of dough can be used, but baking time may vary. Popular fillings include cooked chicken, cheese, vegetables, and seasonings, but creative variations can be made.
pamperedelicia
I'm a relatively new consultant and I love to make the lemon herb chicken ring, but that's all I know. Can someone please share with me some more ring recipes??? I don't have any of the cookbooks yet so please help.

thank you,
Elicia

I'm not sure where I got this.....could have been here.........apologies for not giving credit to the original creator!

Linda

Attachments

• Fillings for Rings Braids and Wreaths.doc
    96 KB · Views: 498
Check out this website

http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Get the All the Best cookbook. A bunch of ring fillings are in that book.

ringsthe turkey cranberry ring is one of my favorites!!! chicken club ring too!!

I second getting the All the Best Cookbook - I love this one and sell a lot of them at my shows. I think once people see a ring being demoed they realize how easy it is and then want a lot of recipes for it. An easy sell!

Gina Miller

thank you all so much. that was all very helpful

Here is an updated recipe booklet of the braids, rings, and wreaths iwith both new recipes that I found on the site as well as adding the directions/pictures for making them. I've done it in both word and PDF.

Attachments

• Fillings_for_Rings_Braids_and_Wreaths_B.doc
    661.5 KB · Views: 466
  • Fillings_for_Rings_Braids_and_Wreaths_B.pdf
    463 KB · Views: 335

1. How do I make a chicken ring?

To make a chicken ring, you will need to arrange crescent roll dough triangles in a circle on a baking sheet, overlapping the edges. Then, place a mixture of cooked chicken, cheese, and other desired fillings on top of the dough. Fold the dough over the filling and bake until golden brown.

2. Can I use pre-made chicken for the chicken ring?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked chicken for the chicken ring recipe. Just make sure to dice it into small pieces before adding it to the filling.

3. How long should I bake the chicken ring for?

The chicken ring should be baked for approximately 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Can I use a different type of dough for the chicken ring?

Yes, you can use different types of dough for the chicken ring, such as pizza dough or puff pastry. However, the baking time may vary depending on the type of dough used.

5. What are some popular fillings for chicken rings?

Some popular fillings for chicken rings include cooked chicken, cheese, diced vegetables, and various seasonings. You can also get creative and experiment with different flavors and ingredients to create your own unique chicken ring recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RCKmom
  • keywanu6