• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Request: Dessert with no microwave / oven

PamperedK

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 6, 2007
I'm doing a shower soon and we won't have access to a microwave or an oven. I could do something that would require baking a crust or brownies ahead of time but that's about it.

I was hoping to do the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza but you need the microwave. She really liked this pizza, so does anyone know something similar that won't use a microwave?

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
don't know the recipe you are talking about but think that for a shower I think any dessert in the trifle is perfect.

PamperedK

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 6, 2007
That's what I was thinking too but I'm not sure she'd like a trifle.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I'm not sure the recipe you are talking about. What do you need the microwave for? If its for melting something could you do it at home and put it in a crockpot till you got there?

Crystal Patton

Advanced Member
Sep 29, 2008
I'm doing a shower soon and we won't have access to a microwave or an oven. I could do something that would require baking a crust or brownies ahead of time but that's about it.

I was hoping to do the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza but you need the microwave. She really liked this pizza, so does anyone know something similar that won't use a microwave?

I swear by the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza, it's a great WOW recipe (it has nothing to do with the fact that I can eat half of it myself LOL). But heating the white chocolate and milk ahead of time probably won't work. Hmmm, do you have access to power? If so maybe someone could bring their small microwave with them, you only need it for a minute.
I'll keep thinking - good luck!!

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
You could heat whatever in a piece of cookware on a hotplate - all you need is a single plug or extension cord.

Otherwise, do a Tuxedo Brownies demo - have the brownie cups already finished and indented. Bring the DMMP and tart shaper so you can show folks how they are created. The "OOOOH" demo would be the EAD filled with the cream cheese/white chocolate/whipped topping mixture. Be sure to have a couple baggies of it ready to refill the EAD b/c folks will be thrilled to see it and use it.

To top these, do strawberry and/or Kiwi slices, lemon or orange zest (candy it in a Food Prep Bowl with 2 tablespoons of sugar--put the zest in with the sugar, put the lid on, shake for a few seconds and you're done. Remove the candied zest to a petite square with a fork). You can also demo the Salad/Berry Spinner and have raspberries or blueberries to top. Finally, mini choc chips look awesome.

I'd include our sweet sprinkles so folks get a chance to try them.