• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Recipe Needed- No Oven!

Ingredients:9 eggs1 1/2 cups half and half6 tablespoons flour3/4 teaspoon saltpepper to tasteFilling:1/2 pound bacon, diced2 cups chopped tomatoes1/2 cup chopped green onions6 ounces cheese (cheddar, swiss, or provolone)Directions:1. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, flour, salt, and pepper.2. In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate.3. Add tomatoes, green
JenWard
Gold Member
I am doing a breakfast demo for a local office in their staff kitchen and am looking for ideas. They have a microwave and a sink. I can bring in a burner, but am trying to find a recipe that I could do in the skillet that would be good. And maybe something that I could add to do in the microwave? Most of the breakfast recipes I find are baked in the oven- any ideas? There will be 20 staff in attendance & I only have 40 min! HELP!

Could you bring something already made and do a catalog walk through?

How about omlettes? I think you can probably find stuff in the Files for doing eggs in the microwave.

Is there a coffee cake recipe that could be converted to the microwave in the fluted pan or DCB?

That's what I was wondering- If I could do a coffee cake in the DCB in the mic, or a quiche? But, I think I will go with making it all early - there, so the smells are great & the food is hot & just doing a walk through the catalog in the little time I have.... Any recipe ideas? Everything I am finding is with baking in the oven.

Do Hash Brown Casserole (like Cracker Barrels) in the DCB in the microwave

CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE

2 lbs frozen hashbrowns
1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (I use 1 cup of cream, 1 Tbls. flour and some chopped mushrooms, and it works great!)
4 Tbls. butter, melted
8 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 pint sour cream

Combine all ingredients except butter, and spread in 9x13 baking dish (I used the Deep Covered Baker) Drizzle melted butter over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or 30 minutes in the microwave on high) Lid off.

Then do Scrambled Eggs w/ fresh herbs in the skillet

And if you want to add in the Trifle, you could make a yogurt/fruit/granola parfait. I use 2 large tubs of vanilla yogurt, mixed with some whipped cream (to make it fluffier), sliced strawberries/blueberries (Can be frozen)/ and a box of plain granola (no raisins) - it looks really pretty and tastes great too.

Thanks, Becky! I also found this one in the files. I think it will be great. I like the idea about the trifle bowl yogurt parfait. I was thinking about layering fruit in it (like a fruit tray), but will let the manager decide. (Finding fresh fruit this time of year that is good & isn't the entire budget is difficult. The parfait might be smarter!)Breakfast Hashbrown Casserole 1 bag of thawed frozen hash browns
1 lb breakfast sausage (can also use bacon or ham)
2 1/2 cups colby/jack cheese (or cheese of choice)
diced up veggies (whatever you like best)
1 dozen eggs
salt and pepper to taste
salsa
sour cream1. Cook the sausage in Family Skillet. Crumble the hash browns in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Top with cooked meat and diced veggies, then shredded cheese of choice.
2. Beat eggs in Classic Batter Bowl and beat with Stainless Whisk, add salt & pepper to taste. Pour over cheese, and add additional ½ cup of cheese on top of eggs.
3. Cover and place in microwave. Cook on high for 13 minutes. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.

I just made a Quiche at a breakfast show and it went over very well.

Quiche Base
9 eggs
1 1/2 cup half and half
6 Tablespoons Flour
3/4 tsp. salt
pepper

Filling Choices:

Bacon, Tomato, and Swiss

9 cooked bacon slices
2 plum tomatoes
5 green onions
6 oz (1 1/2 cup) shredded Swiss Cheese

Spinach, Mushroom, and Provolone

1 package (10 oz) frozen spinach thawed!
8 oz. fresh mushrooms
1 red bell pepper
6 ounces ( 1 1/2 Cup) Provolone Cheese

Ham, Broccoli, and Cheddar

8 oz deli ham
1 cup broccoli
1/2 onion
6 ounces (1 1/2 cup) cheddar cheese

Brush DCB with vegetable oil. Whisk together Quiche Base ingredients and set aside. Combine Filling with cheese and spoon into bottom of Baker. Pour Quiche Base over ingredients. Cover and microwave about 20 minutes....check for doneness by inserting knife in center and see if it comes clean.

Hi there! I have the perfect recipe for you that requires no oven and can be made in a skillet and microwave. It's my famous "Skillet Breakfast Hash" and it's always a hit with large groups. Here's what you'll need:
-1 pound of breakfast sausage
-1 onion, diced
-1 bell pepper, diced
-1 sweet potato, diced
-1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
-1 cup of frozen corn
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
-1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
-Eggs (1 per person)
-Salsa, avocado, and sour cream for toppings Instructions:
1. In a skillet, cook the breakfast sausage over medium-high heat until browned.
2. Add in the diced onion, bell pepper, and sweet potato and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the black beans and frozen corn and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
4. Push the hash mixture to one side of the skillet and add in the olive oil. Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook until desired doneness.
5. Sprinkle the cheese over the hash mixture and let it melt.
6. Serve the skillet breakfast hash with the eggs on top and your choice of toppings. For the microwave option, you can scramble the eggs in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Then assemble the hash and top with the scrambled eggs. This recipe is quick, easy, and delicious. I hope it's a hit with your office staff! Let me know how it goes. Happy cooking!

1. Can you recommend a breakfast recipe that doesn't require the use of an oven?

Yes, we have many delicious breakfast recipes that can be made without an oven. One popular option is our Overnight Oats recipe, which only requires a refrigerator and can be customized with your favorite toppings.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me make a breakfast recipe without an oven?

Absolutely! Our Quick Cooker and Micro-Cooker are both great tools for making breakfast without an oven. The Quick Cooker can be used to make oatmeal, frittatas, and even breakfast sandwiches, while the Micro-Cooker is perfect for making scrambled eggs or heating up breakfast meats.

3. I have a busy schedule in the morning. Do you have any quick and easy breakfast recipes that don't require an oven?

Yes, we have several breakfast recipes that can be made in under 10 minutes without using an oven. Some options include our Microwave Egg Cooker for quick breakfast sandwiches, or our Breakfast Sandwich Maker for a portable and customizable breakfast option.

4. I'm trying to eat healthier. Can you recommend a breakfast recipe without using an oven that is also nutritious?

We have many breakfast recipes that are both nutritious and oven-free. Our Avocado Toast with Smoked Salmon is a great option, as well as our Greek Yogurt Parfait with fresh fruit and granola. You can also use our Veggie Spiralizer to make a healthy and flavorful veggie-packed breakfast stir-fry.

5. Can I make a breakfast casserole without using an oven?

Yes, you can! Our Quick Cooker can be used to make a delicious breakfast casserole in just 15 minutes. Simply layer your ingredients, set the timer, and enjoy a warm and hearty breakfast without ever turning on your oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jewls243
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • soulsing
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefPaulaB