• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy No-Bake Valentine's Dessert Recipe for a Crowd

In summary, the host next week is looking for a dessert for Valentine's Day, but may not have a working oven. She plans to have 12 people there and individual cakes won't work. They are also doing an interactive show and the consultant needs something that uses multiple tools. Some suggestions include a Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle, a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle, a fluted pan micro cake, a lemon cake in prep bowls, a chocolate cake in a rice cooker, a trifle with pre-baked cake, a veggie pizza, Strawberry Amaretto Pastries, a dessert pizza, 2-step fudge, and a jello and pudding dessert. These recipes use various tools such as the egg slicer, chopper
PamperedK
Silver Member
My host next week wants a dessert (Valentine's) but there is a chance her oven won't be fixed by then. She has the stove available and the microwave. She's planning to have 12 people there so individual cakes won't work.

PLUS we're doing an interactive show so I need something that uses a number of tools, I guess...although I could bring potatoes, etc... to play with.

Thanks in advance!

I did the Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle the other night and had 4 volunteers come up and each be in charge of a layer. It worked really well interactively, and went SO FAST! (and just used the microwave a bit--no bake.)

I made a strawberry cheesecake trifle for our Super Bowl party, and it was a big hit. It would be good for V-Day, too.

Frozen poundcake, cut into bite-size squares
1 qt strawberries, sliced (egg slicer plus) (sprinkle w/ sugar if desired)
2 sm. pkgs cheesecake jello plus 2 c milk, whisked together, then fold in-->
1 container cool whip

3 layers: cake, cream mix, then strawberries.

You could use many tools for this.....I don't want to list them all right now.

HTH

AZPampered Chef said:
I made a strawberry cheesecake trifle for our Super Bowl party, and it was a big hit. It would be good for V-Day, too.

Frozen poundcake, cut into bite-size squares
1 qt strawberries, sliced (egg slicer plus) (sprinkle w/ sugar if desired)
2 sm. pkgs cheesecake jello plus 2 c milk, whisked together, then fold in-->
1 container cool whip

3 layers: cake, cream mix, then strawberries.

You could use many tools for this.....I don't want to list them all right now.

HTH

This is great!! Thanks for the info straitfan but I really don't like that recipe! haha I tried it a few times and it did not turn out well.

You can do any of the fluted pan micro cakes!

Attachments

• Fluted Stone Recipe Book.doc
    82 KB · Views: 272
dannyzmom said:
You can do any of the fluted pan micro cakes!

I need to get that fluted pan!

Microwave
Winnipegk said:
I need to get that fluted pan!

If she has a microwave you could try the new lemon cakes in the prep bowls. Or that really good chocolate cake in the rice cooker. I forgot what it's called, all I remember is that is had the Nutella. I love that stuff! :love:

Chocolate Hazelnut cake, now I remember! Yummy.

If you don't have those products, it never fails to do a trifle. Just make one up. There are so many. Just pre-bake the cake at home and bring it in your large bar pan to cross sell the pan, as well as your knives, spreaders, EAD, micro cookers (for chocolate or for heating up nuts in the micro), hope you find something you like.

Debbie :D

If you don't have a trifle bowl you could do a veggie pizza. Pre-bake the crust at home, mix cream cheese or sour cream with either ranch mix or our dill mix, spread onto crust. Cut up different veggies with chopper, slice tomatoes with mandoline and grate some cheese to top it off. It's easy, interactive and very good!!!!

How about Strawberry Amaretto Pastries? YUMMO and you can cook the pastry at home before you go and just explain how you made them. Although strawberries aren't available in my grocery store right now, not sure about you in Winnipeg.

Or one of the dessert pizzas and you can make the crust at home? I LOVE the Chocolate Chip Sensation or the Banana Toffee Pizza - MMMMM!!!

When I do the Chocolate Chip Sensation, I bring the cookie dough crust prebaked because it needs to be cooled before you add the toppings. It would be perfect for your situation.

ok, now you are making me want the fluted pan.

For a really quick dessert that shows cookware and stoneware do the 2-step fudge.

One can of any flavor frosting
One cup of any flavor baking chips

Melt ingredients together in the 8" saute pan, pour into small bar pan (I line mine with parchment paper for easy release). Refrigerate 20-30 minutes and you're all set. Before refrigerating, you can show the chopper or microplane by adding nuts to it.

For May HWC, you can use strawberry frosting with white choc chips for a pink dessert.

This recipe can be done with any jello and pudding.

Strawberry Jello
White Chocolate Pudding
Strawberry Cool Whip

You could place sliced strawberries about the inside bowl

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Angel Food Delight 001.doc
    78 KB · Views: 274
  • RECIPE CARD - Angel Food Delight 002.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 235
Wow thanks for all the suggestions! I'll have to keep these handy for my hosts who have small or non-working ovens.

1. Can I use any type of cookies for the crust?

Yes, you can use any type of cookies for the crust. Some popular options include graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or chocolate cookies. You can also mix and match different types of cookies for a unique flavor.

2. How long does it take for the dessert to set in the refrigerator?

The time can vary depending on the recipe, but most no-bake desserts require at least 2 hours in the refrigerator to set. Some may require overnight refrigeration for best results.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste of the dessert may be affected by the substitutions. It's best to use similar ingredients for the best results.

4. Can I freeze the no-bake dessert?

Yes, you can freeze the no-bake dessert for future use. Make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container before placing it in the freezer. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

5. How long will the no-bake dessert last in the refrigerator?

The shelf life can vary depending on the ingredients used, but most no-bake desserts can last 3-5 days in the refrigerator. It's best to consume it within this time frame for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Pampered Angel