• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy No-Bake Recipe Ideas for Group Demonstrations | No Oven Required

In summary, these are some ideas for a dish that does not require an oven or stove. The Strawberry Spinach Salad is easy to make and tastes great. The Greek Cheese Torta is also easy to make and requires no stoves. The salsa and guacamole are both easy to make and are the June special. The Club House Chicken Squares are delicious and easy to make. Finally, the Banana Split Brownie Pizza is amazing and easy to make.
ashley884
Hey everybody! I don't post much, but I had a future host ask me to find a recipe that won't require the oven or stove but that we can still demonstrate with everybody participating. However, she does not want a salad. Does anybody have any ideas?

12 min. microwave cake in the fluted stone. Gets the WOW effect.

There are lots of things you can do if you come with a crust already baked in your bar pan--Cool Veggie Pizza, Chicken Clubhouse Squares, Fiesta Salad Pizza....

ashley884 said:
Hey everybody! I don't post much, but I had a future host ask me to find a recipe that won't require the oven or stove but that we can still demonstrate with everybody participating. However, she does not want a salad. Does anybody have any ideas?

Anything with booze! :) LOL

Strawberry Spinach Salad is YUMMY!!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Anything with booze! :) LOL

That's my girl!!!!!!

Greek Cheese Torta is easy and requires no stove

salsa and guacamole is easy and the salad chopper is good for making the salsa and it is the june special :)

Club House Chicken Squares, Greek Cheese Torta, Chocolate Chip Sensation. There are a lot that you can prebake the crust at home and finish it during the demo.

Banana Split Brownie Pizza! To die for and shows a lot of products!

Apple Berry Salsa - do the cinnamon chips ahead, or just used boughten ones...

That salsa uses a ton of tools!

You could do the Chicken Tortilla Casserole if you can use the microwave. It's super yummy and really easy.

catlwilles said:
You could do the Chicken Tortilla Casserole if you can use the microwave. It's super yummy and really easy.

Newbie here!!
My host does not want to use her oven either. Can you share this recipe?

Thanks

pamperedmomofthree said:
Newbie here!!
My host does not want to use her oven either. Can you share this recipe?

Thanks

I found it

Yum! You can make that in the DCB too!Also ... you can do pizza on the grill!

Just about any trifle!! :)

What are some easy "Recipe Without the Oven" options?

Some easy options for a recipe without the oven include no-bake desserts, stovetop meals, and slow cooker recipes.

Can I make a "Recipe Without the Oven" using only pantry staples?

Yes, there are many recipes that can be made without using the oven and only using ingredients commonly found in a pantry. Some examples include stovetop mac and cheese, tuna salad sandwiches, and no-bake energy bites.

Are there any "Recipe Without the Oven" options for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are plenty of options for those with dietary restrictions when it comes to recipes without the oven. Some ideas include gluten-free stovetop lasagna, dairy-free chocolate avocado pudding, and vegan slow cooker chili.

Do I need any special equipment to make a "Recipe Without the Oven"?

No, you don't need any special equipment to make a recipe without the oven. Most stovetop and slow cooker recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools like pots, pans, and utensils.

Can I still make a delicious "Recipe Without the Oven" if I don't have much cooking experience?

Absolutely! There are many simple and beginner-friendly recipes without the oven that can still be delicious. Some examples include no-bake cheesecake, one-pot pasta dishes, and slow cooker pulled pork.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies