• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit Recipes for Cooking Show W/Out an Oven

In summary, Sandi suggests bringing either the tiramasu cakes or the artichoke cups to the office lunch, and bringing a dessert that you've already prepared.
gussey30
I want to do a cooking show for my sister in law's office over lunch hour.
Any quick recipe ideas that I could cook in the oven , or do the prep work beforehand?

Are you bringing something for lunch, or can it be anything?

Sandi

anything, dessert or lunch.
Mostly I'm trying to figure out something I could do to show the products, etc,
without a 'real' kitchen, just office type kitchenette.

How about bringing them dessert -- the little Tiramisu Cakes or the Apple Tartlets already done, and bring your clean tools to show them how you did it. You could quickly use some of the tools, like chopper for the nuts for the last one, cut an apple, etc. -- kinda like they do on the morning shows when they make food.

Have fun!
Sandi

The tiramasu cakes are delicious...I actually make them without the coffee and the liquor and just do them like little chocolate cakes. If you had the easy accent decorator (not part of consultant kit) you could decorate them at the office (maybe your upline could loan you one?)
I've also done the artichoke cups a few times and they've been VERY popular..If you wanted, leave them in the tray and bring that along on the cooling rack..

What about cool-veggie pizza? Instead of using the medium round stone, you could make the crust on the large bar pan. I made this for my Passion Party this weekend and all the women loved it.

What about a triffle? If you have the Trifle bowl it is very quick and easy and usually shows a lot of product.

I have a small burner (k-mart $15) I use sometimes at shows that don't have oven/micro.

Love the chicken club squares: (make the crust ahead of time) All the Best Cookbook.
There is also a great veg. dip in All the Best that is no cook and would be quick.

Don't have time to type it up but can later if you'd like. Trifle is also a great idea, just make sure you don't need the micro. to melt chocolate.

Have a pantry party: Demo sauces over cream cheese, oil dip seasonings, and sweet sprinkle in cream cheese with bagel bites.

Baked potato bar?
FC to chop green onions
Knife/cutting board to slice bacon that you've brought already cooked.
UM to grate cheddar cheese.
Microplaner to grate parmesan.
Put anythign else in the SA bowls (marinara sauce, chili, salsa, etc.) that you want to have for them.
Bring a dessert that you did on the LBP or in the MMP ahead of time.

If you have them, use:
Bring the potatoes in the DCB to keep them warm, or do chili in that.
Have sour cream in the EAD or decorator bottles to squirt out on the potatoes.

The host of my third show didn't have a working oven. We decided on the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries. I baked the puff pastry ahead of time at my house. And the rest was really easy at the show.

1. What types of recipes are included in the New Consultant Kit for Cooking Shows Without an Oven?

The New Consultant Kit for Cooking Shows Without an Oven includes a variety of recipes that can be made using alternative cooking methods such as stovetop, microwave, and grill. Some examples include skillet meals, cold salads, and no-bake desserts.

2. Are the recipes in the New Consultant Kit easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the New Consultant Kit are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They come with step-by-step instructions and most of the ingredients can be found at any grocery store.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the New Consultant Kit for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Absolutely! Many of the recipes in the kit can be easily customized to fit different dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can substitute ingredients to make a recipe gluten-free or dairy-free.

4. How many servings do the recipes in the New Consultant Kit make?

The recipes in the New Consultant Kit are designed to make 4-6 servings, making them perfect for small gatherings or family meals. However, you can easily double or triple the ingredients to make more servings if needed.

5. Can I use the recipes in the New Consultant Kit for my own personal cooking, or are they only for cooking shows?

The recipes in the New Consultant Kit can be used for both cooking shows and personal cooking. They are great for everyday meals or for impressing guests at a dinner party. Feel free to use them however you like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Neal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Doodlbug329