• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Show: Easy Recipes Using Consultant Kit Products"!

In summary, The Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are a great recipe to make and a great way to serve them with the Cin. & Caramel Rolls.
dymplz8
One of the first cooking shows that I will be doing is going to be a Brunch Show. Which recipe do you suggest I do that has most of the products in the new consultant kit and is relatively easy?:chef:

Last edited:
The Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, hands down! I did them today at my brunch show in a hands on format and everybody loved them! I loved that in the theme show binder it pointed out everything I needed to bring and even had the steps outlined for me to tell people as we made it. With 9 guests the show was at $576 today with 1-3 more orders to come, so I think it turned out pretty well.

I also had them make the cin. and caramel rolls (1/2 and 1/2) so people could try the sprinkles. Out of the 9 guests only 2 people didn't spend the $60 to get the sprinkles and many people bought extra bottles!

Good luck on the show and you will love doing a brunch one. This was my 1st and I love that I was home by 1:30!

I agree, this is a good recipe for a Brunch and a new consultant. I made this yesterday at a Bridal show and it was a hit, easy and tasted great! Give it a try.
Deb:)

I love the Spinach Articoke Ring -or do it as a braid with the large bar pan - uses a ton of new consultant products - bakers roller, garlic press, classic batter bowl, scoop, measure mix and pour, scraper, mircoplane...

GourmetGirl said:
The Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, hands down! I did them today at my brunch show in a hands on format and everybody loved them! I loved that in the theme show binder it pointed out everything I needed to bring and even had the steps outlined for me to tell people as we made it. With 9 guests the show was at $576 today with 1-3 more orders to come, so I think it turned out pretty well.

I also had them make the cin. and caramel rolls (1/2 and 1/2) so people could try the sprinkles. Out of the 9 guests only 2 people didn't spend the $60 to get the sprinkles and many people bought extra bottles!

Good luck on the show and you will love doing a brunch one. This was my 1st and I love that I was home by 1:30![/QUOTE

Are the Cin. & Caramel rolls recipes the ones on the actual spice bottles? I just ordered those 2 spices but I am wondering if you would mind forwarding those recipes to me so that I can share them with a host of mine for the 15th of this month. I am also making the H & C squares and this is a great idea to serve with that one! Thanks!

PamperedMommy2 said:
Are the Cin. & Caramel rolls recipes the ones on the actual spice bottles? I just ordered those 2 spices but I am wondering if you would mind forwarding those recipes to me so that I can share them with a host of mine for the 15th of this month. I am also making the H & C squares and this is a great idea to serve with that one! Thanks!

It is the recipe on the bottle. It is just 1 tube of crescent rolls, with the seams rolled together. Then melt some butter and brush it on. Sprinkle liberally with sprinkles of your choice. Then roll tightly (that is definitely key). Cut into 16 pieces and bake on Large Bar Pan at 350 for approx. 10-12 minutes. They are way yummy and easy!

1. What products will be used in the "Brunch Show"?

The "Brunch Show" will feature easy recipes that use products from the Pampered Chef Consultant Kit, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Quick Slice.

2. Can I purchase the products used in the "Brunch Show"?

Yes, all of the products used in the "Brunch Show" can be purchased directly from your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are the recipes in the "Brunch Show" difficult to make?

No, the "Brunch Show" will feature easy and beginner-friendly recipes that anyone can make using the Pampered Chef Consultant Kit products.

4. How long will the "Brunch Show" be?

The "Brunch Show" will typically last about 30-45 minutes, depending on the number of recipes and demonstrations featured.

5. Can I host my own "Brunch Show" with my friends and family?

Absolutely! The "Brunch Show" is a great way to gather with friends and family and learn how to use your Pampered Chef Consultant Kit products to make delicious brunch recipes. Contact your consultant to schedule a "Brunch Show" today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Polliewiggle
  • priseortega