• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potluck Recipe Ideas for DCB: Quick & Easy

In summary, some quick and easy potluck recipe ideas for the Deep Covered Baker include chicken fajitas, meatloaf, baked mac and cheese, roasted vegetables, and chicken alfredo pasta. The Deep Covered Baker is also great for making desserts such as apple crisp, berry cobbler, and chocolate lava cake. There are also plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for potluck dishes, such as stuffed peppers, vegetable lasagna, and lentil and vegetable curry. The Deep Covered Baker typically serves 6-8 people, but this may vary. It can also be used to transport potluck dishes with its secure lid. Just remember to let it cool before sealing it.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I need to bring a potluck recipe to work on Friday and wanted to do something in the DCB. I need to be able to make it the night before and can reheat in the microwave. Something simple, not too complicated.

30 Minute Chicken? Prep the bird the night before and cook it at work. I did this at a work potluck and everyone was amazed at the way the chicken turned out - so moist and tender and easy.

Our Mexican Lasagna is easy to prepare ahead, and just reheat at work. It will serve lots, especially is you use our mini serving metal spatula to cut it into small chunks.

I think you could do the Family Burrito Bake

Double that one the family burrito bake, I have used it several times for get togethers!

1. What are some easy and quick potluck recipe ideas for the Deep Covered Baker?

Some quick and easy potluck recipe ideas for the Deep Covered Baker include chicken fajitas, meatloaf, baked mac and cheese, roasted vegetables, and chicken alfredo pasta.

2. Can I make desserts in the Deep Covered Baker for a potluck?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is great for making desserts for potlucks. You can make apple crisp, berry cobbler, chocolate lava cake, and even baked goods like banana bread or brownies.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for potluck dishes in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for potluck dishes in the Deep Covered Baker. Some ideas include stuffed peppers, vegetable lasagna, quinoa and roasted vegetable casserole, and lentil and vegetable curry.

4. How many servings does the Deep Covered Baker typically make for potlucks?

The Deep Covered Baker can typically make 6-8 servings for potlucks. However, this may vary depending on the recipe and portion sizes.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to transport my potluck dish?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker comes with a lid that securely seals the dish, making it perfect for transporting your potluck dish. Just make sure to let it cool before placing the lid on top.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lescalvelage