• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Preferred Customer Card Acceptable with PC? | Nancy Artwork

In summary, a Preferred Customer Card is a membership program offered by Pampered Chef that provides special discounts, promotions, and exclusive offers. To become a Preferred Customer, you can sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and provide your name, email address, and mailing address. The benefits of having a Preferred Customer Card include a 10% discount on all products, access to exclusive promotions and offers, and early access to new product releases. There is no fee to become a Preferred Customer. To redeem your discounts and offers, you can log into your account online or provide your Preferred Customer Card number to your consultant during purchase.
JC 2
I was reviewing the Nancy Artwork website & found a Preferred Customer Card. I've seen this with other ds companies, but wondered if this is really an acceptable practice with PC? Just curious. TIA

JC 2 said:
I was reviewing the Nancy Artwork website & found a Preferred Customer Card. I've seen this with other ds companies, but wondered if this is really an acceptable practice with PC? Just curious. TIA

I sure would think so! LOL What incentives we offer our customers are up to us. I just ordered some for myself and plan to start using them on my business cards and hand to each customer as they check out!

I don't see why HO would have a problem with it since they aren't the ones giving away "benefits" of a full card. If Nancy offers them than PC is fully aware and they were approved...

Related to Is a Preferred Customer Card Acceptable with PC? | Nancy Artwork

What is a Preferred Customer Card?

A Preferred Customer Card is a membership program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive special discounts, promotions, and exclusive offers.

How do I become a Preferred Customer?

To become a Preferred Customer, you can sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You will need to provide your name, email address, and mailing address to enroll.

What are the benefits of having a Preferred Customer Card?

Preferred Customers receive a 10% discount on all Pampered Chef products, access to exclusive promotions and offers, and early access to new product releases.

Is there a fee for the Preferred Customer Card?

There is no fee to become a Preferred Customer. It is a free membership program offered by Pampered Chef.

How do I redeem my Preferred Customer discounts and offers?

To redeem your discounts and offers, simply log into your account online or provide your Preferred Customer Card number to your Pampered Chef consultant during your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • pcheflisad