• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with a Preferred Customer Program - Tips and Strategies

In summary, a Preferred Customer Card is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn rewards and benefits for shopping with them. It can be signed up for by creating an account on their website or filling out a registration form at an in-person event. Benefits of having a Preferred Customer Card include exclusive offers and discounts, early access to sales and new products, and the ability to earn free products through their rewards program. There is no cost to join the program and the card can be used for both in-person and online purchases. Simply provide the card or account information at checkout to earn rewards.
LBurke
I'm thinking about starting a preferred customer program... so many orders/bookings = gift... those of you who have done this, how does it work for you? what do you offer?

this is one that was posted before.

Attachments

• Good Guest Punch Card-1.doc
    146.5 KB · Views: 544
How come when I save this to use it gets all wonky??

here, i took it and saved it as a jpeg and PDF

Attachments

• punch card.jpg
    punch card.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 545
  • punch card.pdf
    407.6 KB · Views: 559
Thank you!

But you want it to apply directly to you as their consultant. Here is one I use, change the info to yours.

Attachments

• preferredChefCard.doc
    304 KB · Views: 593

What is a Preferred Customer Card?

A Preferred Customer Card is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn rewards and benefits for shopping with us.

How do I sign up for a Preferred Customer Card?

You can sign up for a Preferred Customer Card by creating an account on our website or by filling out a registration form at one of our in-person events.

What are the benefits of having a Preferred Customer Card?

Preferred Customer Card holders receive exclusive offers and discounts, early access to sales and new products, and can earn free products through our rewards program.

Is there a cost to join the Preferred Customer Card program?

No, there is no cost to join the Preferred Customer Card program. It is completely free to sign up and start earning rewards.

Can I use my Preferred Customer Card at in-person events and online?

Yes, your Preferred Customer Card can be used for purchases both in-person and online. Be sure to provide your card or account information at checkout to earn rewards for your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies