• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pays to Have Your Card on a Magnet

In summary, the person got an email from a business they had bought Pampered Chef products from and wanted to know if they could purchase another product. They were told to check ebay for cheaper prices and that they should get thicker magnets to avoid the card from falling off.
aried
Gold Member
Got this email today! Made my day!

"Hi Ann,
My name is Diane from Ogden. I saw your business card on a fridge at a house I clean and wondered if you still sell pampered chef. If so, maybe you can help me.
I am wanting to put together an item for a silent auction. I have the cooling rack and would like to purchase maybe a cookie sheet and another item to put with it. Any suggestions? Let me know if you can help me."

Of course I answered right back with some suggestions! Now I wonder who it was!

WooHoo! :D

I started doing magnet business cards about 3 years ago and will always invest the extra time and money to do so. You can get cheap magnet cards on ebay (I believe I got 500 or 1000 for $35) and I do a stack at a time.

Wonderful. I will have to do this next time I order business cards. Do you get the magnets w/the sticky on them and attach your card or purchase your card made?

byrd1956 said:
Wonderful. I will have to do this next time I order business cards. Do you get the magnets w/the sticky on them and attach your card or purchase your card made?

I buy the magnets with sticky but like I said check ebay - much cheaper than Office Max.

I'll have to check eBay - Amazon had a great deal on them, but they wouldn't ship to Alaska...cause everyone knows we're a foreign country... :'(

This was the seller I went through and I believe exactly what I purchased
http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-Magnetic-Business-Card-SELF-ADHESIVE-Magnets-/200731709250?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebc8acf42#ht_3980wt_1185

Ooh! Thanks wadesgirl :D

frozenchef said:
Ooh! Thanks wadesgirl :D

No problem! I went that route because at Office Max you get 25 for about $5. So much cheaper. They do have thicker ones but once you put your card on it doesn't make too much of a difference.

1. What is the "Pays to Have Your Card on a Magnet" program?

The "Pays to Have Your Card on a Magnet" program is a marketing initiative offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It allows consultants to have their business cards printed on magnets and earn commissions when customers purchase products through their unique magnet code.

2. How do I sign up for the "Pays to Have Your Card on a Magnet" program?

To sign up for the program, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant. You can then log into your consultant account and follow the prompts to enroll in the program. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $25.

3. How much commission do I earn through the "Pays to Have Your Card on a Magnet" program?

Consultants earn 20% commission on all sales made through their unique magnet code. This commission is paid out monthly through your consultant account.

4. Can I customize my magnet design?

Yes, you can customize your magnet design by uploading your own business card design or by using one of the pre-designed templates provided by Pampered Chef. The design must follow Pampered Chef's branding guidelines and include your consultant information.

5. Are there any restrictions on where I can distribute my magnets?

There are no restrictions on where you can distribute your magnets as long as it follows Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines. You can give them out at events, include them in customer orders, or hand them out to friends and family. Just make sure to follow any local laws and regulations regarding marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • DebPC