• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Fast - On-Line Instructions Card

In summary, to access the "Help Fast - On-Line Instructions Card", you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Help Fast" tab. From there, you can select the "On-Line Instructions Card" option. You can also download the instructions card as a PDF for offline use by clicking on the "Download" button. The instructions card is available for all Pampered Chef products, but there may be some exceptions. To search for a specific product's instructions card, you can use the search bar on the "Help Fast" page. And if you need a new or updated instructions card, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.
whiteyteresa
Need help fast, does this card make sense?

I need to give this card to several people in just a little while.

I will print this on a 4 X 6 index card - it will be easier I think for people to hang on to than a whole sheet of paper.

Please help fast, give me your input - all suggestions are very much helpful and appreciated

Thanks in advance

~

Attachments

• On-Line Outlet Instructions 001.doc
    25 KB · Views: 364
Looks good to me. What a great idea to help peaple when ordering online.

Perfect sense!!
Great job!

Great idea and easy to follow, Teresa! I just changed it to put in my info and plan on using that. Thanks so much and good luck with it!

Once again Teresa you out did yourself. Looks GREAT! I wish you could be my secretary, so you could chenge the info for me, since I have NO clue....:eek: ;)

Ginger428 said:
Once again Teresa you out did yourself. Looks GREAT! I wish you could be my secretary, so you could chenge the info for me, since I have NO clue....:eek: ;)

Just give me the info and I will send it to you

~

WOW!! Thanks.....:D

/gingersnap

718 885 1718

Con # 456343

1. How do I access the "Help Fast - On-Line Instructions Card"?

To access the "Help Fast - On-Line Instructions Card", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Help Fast" tab. From there, you can select the "On-Line Instructions Card" option.

2. Can I download the instructions card for offline use?

Yes, you can download the instructions card as a PDF for offline use. Simply click on the "Download" button on the instructions card page.

3. Are the instructions card available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "Help Fast - On-Line Instructions Card" is available for all Pampered Chef products. However, there may be some products that do not have an instructions card available.

4. How do I search for a specific product's instructions card?

To search for a specific product's instructions card, you can use the search bar on the "Help Fast" page. Simply type in the name or code of the product and the instructions card should appear in the search results.

5. Can I request a new or updated instructions card for a product?

Yes, you can request a new or updated instructions card for a product by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. They will be able to assist you with obtaining the necessary instructions card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Laurie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • sueleeskitchen