• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Recipe That Will Fit on a Business Card Needs to Be Easy,

In summary, we offer several recipes that are designed to fit on a business card and are perfect for sharing. These recipes are easy to make, customizable, and use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. We also offer recipes for special dietary needs, but it's important to check the ingredients before preparing.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I need a recipe that will fit on a business card needs to be easy, good and small can anyone help me. TIA:confused:

Re: RecipeThe Lava Cake for the DCB?Mix 1 chocolate cake mix (follow directions) & pour into bottom of Deep Covered Baker. Drop by spoonfuls 1 can of chocolate icing. Microwave 13-15 minutes. Serve immediately with ice cream!

Re: RecipeI'm using the the hot artichoke dip on a label on my postcards. I started doing this for a booth I had in Dec. I needed something to hand out since I didn't have BC's. I just asked people if they would like to take a recipe card ... The label actually covers the whole left side and then I put a label with my info on the other side. There is also room for another message. Right now, I am using "Ask me how you can get a Deep Covered Baker for $20!" Now, I just keep a stack in my car & catalog tote for when I am out & about.

Re: RecipeDottie what size label are you using? I like this ideal for booths.The cake is a must everyone loves cake.

Re: Recipe
Patty Davis said:
The Lava Cake for the DCB?

Mix 1 chocolate cake mix (follow directions) & pour into bottom of Deep Covered Baker. Drop by spoonfuls 1 can of chocolate icing. Microwave 13-15 minutes. Serve immediately with ice cream!

Do you do yours with the lid on or off?

1. Can you provide a recipe that will fit on a business card?

Yes, we have several recipes that are designed to fit on a standard business card size. These recipes are perfect for sharing with friends and family.

2. Are these recipes easy to make?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for those with limited cooking experience. They are perfect for busy individuals who want to make a quick and delicious meal.

3. Can I customize the recipe to my liking?

Yes, our recipes are very versatile and can be easily customized to suit your personal taste preferences. Feel free to add or substitute ingredients to make the recipe your own.

4. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, our recipes use common and easily accessible ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. You won't have to go on a scavenger hunt for unusual ingredients.

5. Can I use these recipes for special dietary needs?

We offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. However, please note that not all of our recipes may fit certain dietary restrictions, so be sure to check the ingredients before preparing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PCBritt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • ChefAndiHV