• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Business Card Recipe: Make a Lasting Impression

Just a quick note, this works with the Granular Splenda (marked for baking). I bake them on the pizza stone :)
PCBritt
I want to put an easy recipe on the back of my business cards! Any suggestions??

What about a dip using one of the seasonings. I think there is one with sour cream, mayonaise and the southwest seasoning?

Caramel Apple DipMix 1-8oz. block of cream cheese with 1/2 c. brown sugar and vanilla to taste. Sprinkle Sweet Caramel Sprinkles on top. Wedge apples with Apple Wedger and dip!

those are both great ideas!

I have an artichoke salsa on mine:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC2.jpgAnother good one is the garlic bites from the Special Edition newsletter. Or the salsa recipe that's in the catalog near the salad choppers.

What a GREAT Idea!!:love:

My first thought was the garlic bites as well....

peanut butter cookies
1 egg
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar

How are you all printing them on the back of your cards?

With VistaPrint's premium cards, you can pay extra to get printing on the back.They've got a sale running right now for free premium cards, so you'd just have to pay for shipping and the printing on the back. I can forward you the email if you send me your email address (that way, I can get the referral credit, too.)Of course, Becky and Janet can also forward it to you, if you'd rather give them the referral. :)

ok, I've used vista print
I was thinking the cards you buy from Merrill, sorry blonde moment

chefann said:
With VistaPrint's premium cards, you can pay extra to get printing on the back.

They've got a sale running right now for free premium cards, so you'd just have to pay for shipping and the printing on the back. I can forward you the email if you send me your email address (that way, I can get the referral credit, too.)

Of course, Becky and Janet can also forward it to you, if you'd rather give them the referral. :)

We can all share around here! ;)

chefann said:
With VistaPrint's premium cards, you can pay extra to get printing on the back.

They've got a sale running right now for free premium cards, so you'd just have to pay for shipping and the printing on the back. I can forward you the email if you send me your email address (that way, I can get the referral credit, too.)

Of course, Becky and Janet can also forward it to you, if you'd rather give them the referral. :)

This is what I love about TPC and chef success. I have not found anyone that was selfish, everyone has been very helpful and giving in person and in the business. Most business people want to keep their ideas and thoughts to themselves, but not with this business. What a great company and group of friends to work with !!:D

genburk said:
This is what I love about TPC and chef success. I have not found anyone that was selfish, everyone has been very helpful and giving in person and in the business. Most business people want to keep their ideas and thoughts to themselves, but not with this business. What a great company and group of friends to work with !!:D

Isn't that the truth!?!?! I worked with Tupperware for a VERY short time right out of high school and I hated it! VERY pushy uplines who were only concerned about your sales...and NO ONE wanted to share ideas!! Very W-itchey with a B if you know what I mean! I have really never run accross anyone like that in PC in the 4 years I have been with them!

TPC rocks!:balloon: :balloon:

I'd like the email send to me please. It doesn't matter who! Thanks!

[email protected]

I just send you the e-mail with the sales...

I just edited my calendar (just blacked out personal information) so I can post it here if it gives anyone ideas for use of the calendar magnets...I am giving mine to hosts the end of this year or in January.

calendaredited.jpg

Teresa Lynn said:
peanut butter cookies
1 egg
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar

Just a quick note, this works with the Granular Splenda (marked for baking).

I bake them on the pizza stone :)

Related to Easy Business Card Recipe: Make a Lasting Impression

What is the process for designing and ordering business cards through Pampered Chef?

The process for designing and ordering business cards through Pampered Chef is simple and convenient. First, choose your desired design template from our selection of professionally designed options. Then, customize your business card with your name, contact information, and any additional details you would like to include. Finally, add the business cards to your cart and complete the checkout process. Your business cards will be delivered to your doorstep in a timely manner.

Can I include my own logo or image on my business cards?

Yes, you can include your own logo or image on your business cards. Our design tool allows you to upload your own images and incorporate them into your chosen design template. This is a great way to personalize your business cards and make them stand out.

What is the standard size for Pampered Chef business cards?

The standard size for Pampered Chef business cards is 3.5 inches by 2 inches. This is the most common size for business cards and fits perfectly in standard business card holders or wallets.

Can I order a small quantity of business cards?

Yes, you can order as few as 50 business cards through Pampered Chef. We understand that every business has different needs and we want to provide options that work for you.

Are there any special offers or discounts for ordering business cards in bulk?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of business cards. The more you order, the more you save. This is a great option for businesses looking to stock up on business cards for multiple employees or for events and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lindsaym