• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Valentine's Theme Show Invite

In summary, to create a Valentine's themed show invite, you can use customizable invitation templates available on our website or in our consultant's toolkit. You can also use our products to design your own invite. Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo and images on your invites, but please follow our brand guidelines. To make your invite stand out, consider adding a personal touch, unique design elements, and delivering it in a memorable way. Digital invites are also an option, and you can use our email invitation tool or share on social media. Some ideas for a Valentine's theme show include hosting a couples cooking class, featuring romantic recipes, highlighting products that make great gifts, or organizing a Galentine's Day brunch with games and prizes.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for an invite for a Valentine's themed party, with a red, pink, and white color theme. I'm not the most creative at these things so I was hoping that someone had already designed one and wouldnt mind sharing. I've looked in the files section and didnt find what I was looking for.

For most of my February shows I will be doing the Red, Pink, and White theme. I'll be focussing on demoing a romantic homecooked recipe (probably will focus on the 30 minute chicken to sell the baker). I'm going to ask my host to call all guests to make reminder calls and ask them to bring a recipe for their favorite romantic recipe for two and to dress in red, pink, and white to be entered into a special prize drawing for a Pampered Chef gift certificate.

Can anyone help with this themed invite?

Here's one I spliced together. You can change the free gift to anything you want, or just take it out completely. Hope it works.

Attachments

• COME FALL IN LOVE.doc
    21 KB · Views: 431

1. How do I create a Valentine's themed show invite?

To create a Valentine's themed show invite, you can use our customizable invitation templates available on our website or in our consultant's toolkit. Simply add your show details, images, and a touch of Valentine's theme to make it unique. You can also get creative and design your own invite using our products to showcase the theme.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo and images on my invites?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo and images on your invites. We have a variety of high-quality images and graphics available for you to use in our consultant's toolkit. However, please make sure to follow our brand guidelines and use the images appropriately.

3. How can I make my Valentine's theme show invite stand out?

To make your Valentine's theme show invite stand out, you can add a personal touch by including a heartfelt message or a special offer for your guests. You can also use unique fonts, colors, and design elements to make it visually appealing. Additionally, consider sending the invite via mail or hand-delivering it to make it more memorable.

4. Can I send digital invites for my Valentine's theme show?

Yes, you can send digital invites for your Valentine's theme show. In fact, it is a convenient and eco-friendly way to invite your guests. You can use our email invitation tool to send personalized invites directly to your guests' inbox. You can also share the invite on social media or create an event page to spread the word.

5. What are some ideas for a Valentine's theme show?

Some ideas for a Valentine's theme show include hosting a couples cooking class, showcasing romantic and heart-shaped recipes, featuring products that make great gifts for Valentine's Day, or organizing a Galentine's Day brunch. You can also incorporate fun games and prizes to make the show more interactive and engaging for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Veevahchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookingMomma
  • OhmyDLM