• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Invite - Kids/Family Show

I usually use store bought biscuit dough, and bake it for 10-12 minutes. The mini pizzas come out really good that way!Thanks!I have a show this weekend as well. We are making pizza, zucchini boats, and brownies in the new pan. Can't wait to hear what you think!I love the brownie pan! My kids and I make mini pizzas all of the time with refrigerated biscuits. Fill in wells, add a small scoop of sauce, and then the toppings of their choice.
mgranich
I am working on a couple of shows that are going to be family oriented - moms and kids involved in the demo. Does anyone have any kind of invite for that? I thought I would ask before I try to make something on my own. If anyone is willing to share I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

This is a great idea! I'm looking forward to seeing responses as well. Many of my shows have kids running around (which I don't mind) and would be nice to incorporate them as well!

I am looking for the exact same thing!

I love (most) kids at my shows! They are eager to try the products and convince their parents to purchase them! I let them use the QSP, the UM and the MFP. I have the parents use the sharp knives on the flexible mats and then have the child bend the mat and scoop off the ingredients.

As far as invites, I have none, as I don't encourage children to be there, but I also don't discourage it. I always ask my host if they know if any children will be there. (My age preference is around 7-13. Anyone younger than that are usually a nuisance.) When I know this in advance, I know for sure that the little people WILL be making the drinks for sure and will assist in the recipe preparation if the parent allows.

Anyone that knows how kids are, they will ask, and ask, and ask again and the parent will not want to create a scene, so they will usually let the child try it!:D

I'm doing a kid friendly cooking show for one of my friends next week. We're going to make pizzas and let the kids do most of the prep work. I'm thinking of products I can showcase and let the kids use. Definitely the large bar pan and round stone, but also will let them use baker's roller to roll out the dough, silicone basting brush for putting on the sauce, food chopper for chopped ham, egg slicer to slice olives, and ultimate mandoline to slice veggies. I'll be sure to show of the safety mechanism on the mandoline. I'll grate the cheese myself and let the kids put everything on top the dough. Hope that this show goes well. Let me know if ya'll have any more ideas :)

My kids and I make mini-pizzas all of the time with refrigerated biscuits. Fill in wells, add a small scoop of sauce, and then the toppings of their choice. Or roll the pizzas out at planned on the stones and they make their own that way, and then use the brownie pan to make their own brownie creation (add candy pieces, choc/flavored chips, etc) or plop some ice cream on their brownies to create a mini-sundae with sprinkles, etc.

I have done these types of shows before. They work out great! Try making the potatoe chips also...I have a show this weekend..we are making the chips, pizza, zucchini boats, and brownies in the new pan. Can't wait

make mini pizza in the brownie pan great for the kids and not that messy!!!

Danielle - what do you use for crusts of the mini pizzas in the brownie pan? biscuits? And how long do you bake it for?
Thanks for any advice you can give!:)

1. How do I invite guests to a Kids/Family Show?

To invite guests to a Kids/Family Show, you can send out invitations through email, social media, or by hand-delivering them to your friends and family. You can also create a Facebook event and invite people through there. Don't forget to include the date, time, and location of the show, as well as any special instructions or requests.

2. Can I bring my children to the Kids/Family Show?

Absolutely! The Kids/Family Show is designed to be a fun and interactive experience for the whole family. Children are welcome to attend and participate in the show and activities. However, please keep in mind that the show is geared towards adults, so children may not fully understand or appreciate the product demonstrations and may need supervision.

3. What types of products will be featured in the Kids/Family Show?

The Kids/Family Show will feature a variety of products from our kids and family line, such as our fun-shaped cookie cutters, silicone baking mats, and kid-friendly utensils. We will also showcase some of our popular kitchen tools that are great for family cooking and baking activities.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the Kids/Family Show?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the Kids/Family Show. However, we do offer special discounts and free products for guests who make a purchase during the show. So, it's a great opportunity to stock up on some kitchen essentials or find a fun gift for the little ones in your life.

5. Can I host a Kids/Family Show outside of my home?

Yes, you can definitely host a Kids/Family Show outside of your home. You can host it at a park, community center, or even a local children's museum. Just make sure to check with the venue beforehand to see if they allow outside vendors. You can also talk to your consultant about other location options and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • MomToEli
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison