• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer - Ideas & Incentives to Support the Cause

In summary, the HWC consultant recommended that she ask her friends if they would be interested in helping her with the event in May. She promotes the event all year long, not just in May. There are many wonderful ideas that could be implemented at the HWC event.
Kitchen2u
I know it's not the time..but a sister Director and I are putting together a binder of Help Whip Cancer ideas...if you have anything ~ ANYTHING, you're willing to share, please send it to me at [email protected]

flyers
fundraiser ideas
HWC show ideas
extra incentives you do just for HWC
booking 31 shows in 31 days (May)
Mega Shows
ANYTHING

Thanks so much!!!

Keep an eye out year round for "pink" goodies to give away. Look around Sept/Oct and buy then for our May HWC.

In the past I have purchased:
pink M&Ms
pink TicTacs
Pink beany bears with the ribbon
little post its

These are items that I give to my hosts as a small gift at her party.

October is a great month to find such things since it is Cancer Awareness month.

I sat next to the #2 HWC fundraiser consultant (Eileen) and one thing she told me that helped her was that on her DPDS she asks if they would be interested in helping her in May with HWC. She keeps a list of those people and calls on them to hold shows, fundraisers, or just take orders in May. She promotes HWC all year long, not just May.

pamperedlinda said:
I sat next to the #2 HWC fundraiser consultant (Eileen) and one thing she told me that helped her was that on her DPDS she asks if they would be interested in helping her in May with HWC. She keeps a list of those people and calls on them to hold shows, fundraisers, or just take orders in May. She promotes HWC all year long, not just May.

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

KellyTheChef said:
Keep an eye out year round for "pink" goodies to give away. Look around Sept/Oct and buy then for our May HWC.

In the past I have purchased:
pink M&Ms
pink TicTacs
Pink beany bears with the ribbon
little post its

These are items that I give to my hosts as a small gift at her party.

Thanks for the reminder...especially in October!

pamperedlinda said:

That's an awesome idea! Thanks!

pamperedlinda said:

love it! I was planning on starting in January and trying a HWC Mega Show in May, but this is even better!

pamperedlinda said:

That is an excellent idea!

KellyTheChef said:
That is an excellent idea!

I know! I usually start 'recruiting' my HWC helpers in January....why not do it all year?

Any other WONDERFUL ideas???

I LOVE the raffle slip one Linda!

What is Help Whip Cancer?

Help Whip Cancer is an annual campaign organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support services.

How can I get involved in Help Whip Cancer?

There are several ways to get involved in Help Whip Cancer, such as hosting a fundraising event, purchasing special pink products, or making a donation directly to the cause.

What incentives are offered for participating in Help Whip Cancer?

Pampered Chef offers various incentives for those who participate in Help Whip Cancer, such as special discounts on pink products, exclusive recipes and cooking tips, and even the chance to win prizes through fundraising contests.

Where does the money raised through Help Whip Cancer go?

All funds raised through Help Whip Cancer go directly towards supporting breast cancer research and providing resources for those affected by the disease, such as funding for mammograms, educational programs, and support services.

How can I spread the word about Help Whip Cancer?

You can help spread the word about Help Whip Cancer by sharing information about the campaign on social media, hosting your own fundraiser, or simply talking to friends and family about the cause and why it's important to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat