• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registration Open Late: Can I Still Pick Up My Materials Tues. AM?

In summary, the registration deadline for material pick-up is strict and cannot be extended. If you are unable to pick up your materials on Tuesday morning, please contact customer service for assistance. You can also have someone else pick up your materials with proper authorization. There will not be a late fee for picking up materials on Tuesday morning, but it is recommended to pick them up on Monday to ensure availability.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have to come up on Tuesday morning instead of Monday. The earliest train that I can take will not get in Chicago until 10:20. Any chances registration will still be open to pick up my materials? I know I'm going to miss some things but I just can't work it any other way.

Re: RegistrationNot sure, I would call HO about this.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you have to come up on Tuesday instead of Monday. Unfortunately, I can't say for sure if registration will still be open at 10:20. It's best to contact the event organizers and ask them directly. They may be able to make arrangements for you to pick up your materials at a later time or have someone else pick them up for you. I hope everything works out and you're still able to enjoy the event!

1. Can I still pick up my materials on Tuesday morning if I missed the registration deadline?

Unfortunately, registration for material pick-up closes at the specified deadline. This is to ensure that we have enough time to prepare and organize materials for all attendees. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Is there a way to extend the registration deadline?

We understand that unexpected circumstances may arise, but we are unable to extend the registration deadline. We highly recommend registering before the deadline to guarantee your materials will be available for pick-up on Tuesday morning.

3. What should I do if I am unable to pick up my materials on Tuesday morning?

Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in finding an alternative solution for material pick-up.

4. Can I have someone else pick up my materials for me?

Yes, you can have someone else pick up your materials on your behalf. Please make sure to provide them with a copy of your registration confirmation and a written authorization for them to pick up your materials.

5. Will there be a late fee for picking up materials on Tuesday morning?

No, there will not be a late fee for picking up materials on Tuesday morning. However, we highly recommend picking up your materials on Monday as we cannot guarantee that all materials will be available on Tuesday morning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items