• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carpool from CT to Chicago: Offering Company and Gas Payment

In summary, the gas payment for the carpool from CT to Chicago varies depending on current gas prices and the type of vehicle used. The recommended method is to split the cost evenly among all passengers. There is a set schedule for the carpool, leaving CT every Friday at 4 PM and returning from Chicago on Sunday at 2 PM. Passengers are allowed to bring luggage, but are asked to limit it to one small carry-on and one personal item. There will be brief stops for restroom breaks during the trip. To sign up and make the gas payment, contact the driver directly for reservations and payment options.
pcheftammy
I live in CT and am in wave one. I have family in WI and was hoping to not rent a car to drive down to Chicago. Is anyone interested in someone to keep them company and help pay for gas? My parents live in Campbellsport/Lomira area. I could be dropped off as far as West Bend, Menomee Falls, Jackson, Hartford area. Is there anyone who can help me?

Just bumping it up!

Kind of a silly question, but where is conference. I am looking to book a hotel.

McCormack Place in Chicago.
GO to Consultant's Corner....it will give you all the info as well as hotels. :)

Tammy - the best thing to do is to take the train from Milwaukee to Chicago and then a taxi to your hotel. I don't know what Wave you are in but that is what I am doing for Wave 1. I'm taking the train from Racine to Chicago.If I remember right, KG does the same thing from Milwaukee.

We do that too. Train from hometown to Chicago. Best deal around. :D Our tickets are $40 roundtrip. Can't drive & park for that.

We do the train too - it's a commuter train. We drive from Grand Rapids to Michigan City, and take the train into Chicago. Last year it was $15 round trip to do that - plus about $5 each for Gas to drive to MC. Probably the gas part will be more this year, but it's still cheaper than any other way to Chicago!

Related to Carpool from CT to Chicago: Offering Company and Gas Payment

1. How much would the gas payment be for the carpool from CT to Chicago?

The gas payment for the carpool from CT to Chicago would vary depending on the current gas prices and the type of vehicle being used. However, we recommend splitting the cost evenly among all passengers to ensure a fair and reasonable payment for everyone.

2. Is there a set schedule for the carpool from CT to Chicago?

Yes, there is a set schedule for the carpool from CT to Chicago. We leave from CT every Friday at 4 PM and arrive in Chicago on Saturday morning. The return trip from Chicago to CT is on Sunday at 2 PM.

3. Can I bring luggage or extra items on the carpool from CT to Chicago?

Yes, you are allowed to bring luggage or extra items on the carpool from CT to Chicago. However, we ask that you limit it to one small carry-on and one personal item per person to ensure there is enough space for everyone's belongings.

4. Are there any stops along the way during the carpool from CT to Chicago?

Yes, there will be a few brief stops for restroom breaks and to stretch your legs during the carpool from CT to Chicago. However, we aim to keep the stops to a minimum to ensure a timely arrival to our destination.

5. How do I sign up for the carpool from CT to Chicago and make the gas payment?

To sign up for the carpool from CT to Chicago, please contact the driver directly to reserve your spot and discuss the gas payment. The driver will provide you with payment options and any additional information needed for the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• algdoughty
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • The_Kitchen_Guy