• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ...

In summary, this woman fabricated many details of her story and claimed that her family was forced to leave their home. She also claimed that there were food shortages and blackouts in the area, but these events did not actually occur. Additionally, she is taking advantage of the tragedy by soliciting donations.
Sheila
Gold Member
99% of the time, I'm easy going & laid back ... but once in a while something (or someone) comes along who gets under my skin and just really ticks me off. And tonight was one of those nights.This woman claims that her hubby works on the base where I normally live & that they live in Ebina which is 15 minutes WEST of the base (further inland from the coast). She claims that she was FORCED to leave her home and took donations to help her during this time. Wait until you hear how much she took!http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/2310551/sand_springs_family_back_from_japanLet me just clarify for anyone who doesn't quite get it ...
None of us on NAF Atsugi or the surrounding area were FORCED to leave. This was a VOLUNTARY Departure of Dependents on the Government's dime. Anyone who's married to the military or married to someone who works for the school (DODDS) qualified to get on the free flight that I took. They kept showing her in the video holding an infant, but it's apparently someone else's child. Her youngest is 2. But, by having a 2 year old, it put her in Category 1 for the flights. They had 4 Categories. When they called each one, they started with all the last name A, then B, then C. There were still 9 seats left when they got done with Cat1, & letter C. 3 D families made it on the flight & I happened to be one of the 3. We were #120-#122 of 125. Had she waited, she would have made the fist flight, me and the 3rd family would have been bumped to the flight the next day and a family of 2 from the D's would have been added to the 1st flight.Her stories of the stores being bare of food and the gas stations being completely out of gas is fabricated. That is sooooo not true! There were a few things like bread that & bottled water for the first few days, but there were still things to eat at the grocery stores. No one in our area was starving.And the blackouts? Yes, we were having pre-planned rolling blackouts for up to 2.5 hours per day. But we had warning!!! It wasn't like the power was just going off & on constantly. Seriously? Who can't just sit down & play with their kids for 2.5 hours? Anyone with a little sense can plan meals around a blackout that might occur during a meal time. My family worked it out just fine!It just irritates the crap out of me to see Americans fabricate things for personal gain, but to see a missionary do it? :rolleyes:Google "Lisa Cash+Japan" - there are SEVERAL more stories out there. One of them even goes so far to say:
People can make tax-deductible donations at www.breakingborders.com via Paypal
:eek:I'd like to say that I've vented & I'm off my soap box now, but I doubt I'll forget about this one any time soon. I'm just too freaking mad!!! :mad:ETA: Oh, here's the link to that quote: http://jenksjournal.com/news/article_fa0e972e-60b2-56f6-b66e-8ff157d9dcf1.html

You should e-mail breaking borders and jenksjournal and tell them your side. I'm sure you're not the only one who is upset over this. HUGS!!!

people are just gross sometimes!

She made the big mistake of getting too greedy and allowing herself to go on television to tell her 'story'....she will be called out very soon by a lot of people. Shame on her! I hate seeing people take advantage of a tragedy for personal gain. There may come a day when she really needs help and no-one will step up after this.

unbelieveable!!

That is absolutely deplorable.

I'm glad to see more honest people who disagree with what she's doing! :D

What is "I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ..."?

"I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ..." is a popular phrase used to express extreme frustration or anger over a particular situation or event. It can also be used in a joking or lighthearted manner.

Is "I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ..." trademarked?

No, "I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ..." is not a registered trademark. It is a commonly used phrase that is not owned by any particular company or individual.

Can I use "I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ..." in my marketing or social media posts?

Yes, as long as it is used in a way that does not infringe on any trademarks or copyrights. It is always best to double check with a legal professional if you are unsure.

Are there any products or merchandise related to "I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ..."?

There are many products and merchandise items, such as t-shirts and mugs, that feature the phrase "I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ...". These items are typically sold by independent sellers and not affiliated with a specific company.

Does Pampered Chef sell any products with the phrase "I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ..."?

No, Pampered Chef does not sell any products specifically related to the phrase "I'm so Freaking Mad Over This ...". However, we do offer a variety of cooking and kitchen products that can help make meal preparation easier and less stressful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76