• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Mate Needs Ride to Stl Launch From Pana, Il

In summary, to find a teammate who needs a ride to the St. Louis launch from Pana, IL, you can use the exclusive Pampered Chef Facebook group to connect with other consultants. There is a designated meeting spot for carpooling in Pana, IL, such as a gas station or grocery store parking lot. You can offer to drive your teammate if you have extra space in your car. Safety precautions should be taken, such as exchanging contact information and discussing any allergies or medical conditions. Gas and parking costs can be split among passengers.
3girls
Gold Member
I have a team mate that needs a ride from the Pana, IL area on February 2 for the launch in St. Louis....If anyone is going, please, please let me know. She is a wonderful person. Thanks!
Text me is ok: 618-225-7500 or mess me on here.

anyone????????

Does anyone know of someone who might be driving from taylorville, IL that my team mate may travel with???

1. How can I find a teammate who needs a ride to the St. Louis launch from Pana, IL?

You can use our exclusive Pampered Chef Facebook group to connect with other consultants and find a teammate who needs a ride. Simply post in the group and ask if anyone is looking to carpool to the launch.

2. Is there a designated meeting spot for carpooling to the St. Louis launch?

Yes, we recommend meeting at a central location in Pana, IL such as a gas station or grocery store parking lot. This will make it easier for everyone to find each other and coordinate transportation.

3. Can I offer to drive my teammate to the St. Louis launch from Pana, IL if I have extra space in my car?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to help each other out and carpool to the launch. It's a great way to bond with your team and save on gas and parking costs.

4. Are there any safety precautions I should take when carpooling with a teammate to the St. Louis launch?

Yes, we recommend exchanging contact information and discussing any allergies or medical conditions before the carpool. It's also a good idea to make sure your car is in good condition and has enough space for everyone's luggage.

5. Is there a way to split gas and parking costs when carpooling to the St. Louis launch?

Yes, you can discuss this with your teammate beforehand and come up with a fair way to split the costs. Some options could be taking turns paying for gas or dividing the total cost evenly among all passengers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • algdoughty
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom