• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Sales Update: Climbing the Ranks at Sellathon - Level 3 Here I Come!

In summary, Becky is congratulated for her level 3 ranking and success. She is congratulated for her success in June and is looking forward to meeting other experts in January.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Just checked the Top 50 reports for Sellathon - for Level 2 I am # 36 in sales!!!:) But Today, I submitted a $700 Show, and tonight I'll be submitting a $500+ show - so tomorrow, I should be in level 3!!!! Yea ME!!!

Anyone else checked thier level yet?

Such a nerd to get so excited!:rolleyes:

Way to go!

awesome!!! way to go you!!!!

That's Great!! Congratulations :)

Congratulations!

WooHoo.... Congrats!!!!

That's awesome!! You are going to LOVE getting those free products!:)

Congratulations!

Where can we check our level?

Wooooo_hooooo Becky! Congrats! Keep at it you have 16 days left for June!

WOW!! Good job!!

Way To Go, Becky!!!! :D :D

DMB75 said:
Congratulations!

Where can we check our level?

I found it! LOL Right on the first page.

ChefBeckyD said:
Just checked the Top 50 reports for Sellathon - for Level 2 I am # 36 in sales!!!:)
Such a nerd to get so excited!:rolleyes:

I checked it today for the first time (but not because I have any chance of being on there!!) and saw your name! I was on my way over here to offer my congratulations! Way to go & keep up the great work!

heat123 said:
Wooooo_hooooo Becky! Congrats! Keep at it you have 16 days left for June!

Yeah - I've had my 15 minutes.......just have the one more show to close this evening, and 2 catalog shows to close, and I'm done for the month......no more shows til the 14th of July! But that's okay - I'm happy with what I've achieved this month!:D

(but now I think I'll go take a peek at my name again......I truely am a nerd!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah - I've had my 15 minutes.......just have the one more show to close this evening, and 2 catalog shows to close, and I'm done for the month......no more shows til the 14th of July! But that's okay - I'm happy with what I've achieved this month!:D

(but now I think I'll go take a peek at my name again......I truely am a nerd!)

You're not a nerd... you are rightfully extatic about your accomplishment! I'd be doing the same thing! Way to go... you kicked some major hinie this month!!!

Congrats Becky that's cool to be able to see your name there:) Maybe some more of us'll join ya!:cool:

I'm sure many more of you will come and take my place! I booked my first 2 weeks of June super heavy - knowing that vacation was the last week of the month......so I don't have much more to turn in after tonight! I know that my Director is just now starting all of her shows for the month - and I've NEVER beaten her in sales.

Congrats!!! I've yet to turn in a June show!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Becky!

Congratulations!! I made the list too, #49, and a girl on my team is number #35, should be interesting to see where things are on the next updated list....

Oh yeah, I'd screenshot it! :D Thats how much of a nerd I am! Congrats Becky!

another cheffer on the listI just got an email from my director: I'm number 21 on level 3! (Three of my hosts were pretty fantastic...each generated $1000 shows....so I guess that helped;) )

legacypc46 said:
I just got an email from my director: I'm number 21 on level 3! (Three of my hosts were pretty fantastic...each generated $1000 shows....so I guess that helped;) )

WOW!!!! That is FANTASTIC! Can't wait to meet you in January to gleam some of your knowledge!

Congratulations all of you!!! Fantastic!

How do you take a screen shot?

1. What does "Whoo Hooo!!! I"M #36!!!" mean?

"Whoo Hooo!!! I"M #36!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate a milestone achievement of reaching the rank of #36 in the company's hierarchy.

2. How is the rank of #36 determined?

The rank of #36 is determined by a combination of sales, team building, and leadership within the Pampered Chef organization. Consultants must meet specific criteria to achieve this rank.

3. What benefits come with being #36 in Pampered Chef?

As #36 in Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive exclusive training and support, and have the chance to attend company events and conferences.

4. Can anyone become #36 in Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone who joins Pampered Chef as a consultant has the potential to reach the rank of #36 with hard work, dedication, and support from their team and mentors.

5. Is being #36 in Pampered Chef a permanent rank?

No, the rank of #36 is not permanent and can change based on a consultant's sales and team performance. However, with continued effort, consultants can maintain or even advance to higher ranks within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns