• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for the Host to Close My 4th Show

I hope the rest of us can join you soon!!In summary, the person is waiting for two shows to close, one of which they are not sure will close. They also mention wanting to close four shows to qualify for something and hoping to get paid for their efforts. They also mention having a show that was supposed to close but didn't due to some confusion with the host. They are also planning to schedule more shows for the end of November and December. There is also a discussion about submitting four shows for October and getting spring products. Finally, the person celebrates qualifying for something with their four shows.
mommylove_07
I have a show that is suppose to close, I am waiting for the host to tell what she is wanting. I have until 5 for her to call because that is when I leave work and that is where my program is. It is 10 till and still not heard from her. I am really wanting to close today because it will be my 4th show and I will qualify.

Have you called her? Maybe she just needs that extra "kick in the pants" to get her going.

I have 2 people I'm waiting on calls on.. one I know for sure will call. The other I'm not so sure about! Would LOVE to get these two closed TONIGHT!

I am also waiting for my last October show to close! We were supposed to close last night so it wouldn't be an issue today!

I don't want to have to wait to get paid for this either. Plus with the SAT, it makes things confusing when keeping track of "eligable" sales.

mommylove_07 said:
I have a show that is suppose to close, I am waiting for the host to tell what she is wanting. I have until 5 for her to call because that is when I leave work and that is where my program is. It is 10 till and still not heard from her. I am really wanting to close today because it will be my 4th show and I will qualify.

i had the same issue. my host didn't realize she would receive free products, so she still had $11 to use. she was supposed to email me yesterday, but didn't so late last night i made up a list of items under $11 and emailed it to her. i got an email this morning and was able to close, but it was close. it too was my 4th show so i could qualify. good luck!!!!!

I am soo waiting for this one last show to close but I doubt it will happen tonight! :( Got th other one to finally close after hounding her for a week! I hate when hosts lag!

Still waiting on two and honestly I'm too tired to care any more and I think I'm getting a little sick. Need to take some advil!

At least my team is at the $4k we needed. If I don't get the two closed, I'll have a $1260 headstart for November, even though the two won't count towards sell-a-thon, they will contribute to a nice commission check on November 22nd (or 23rd... I think the 22nd is Thanksgiving!)

Okay... neither are going to close tonight. One called and she's still waiting so I'm going to hold it over. Redid my math and it puts me at$1419 already for November sales so I'm very happy with that. I know it won't count toward SAT and I'm okay with that. I'm planning on having another great month in November anyway so we'll see!!!

Tomorrow I'm on the phone to schedule MORE end of November and December shows!!!!!

Am I missing something about submitting 4 shows for Oct.? Because I did submit 4 shows this month, I know for nov. we are getting spring products for 2 shows and so on.

MelB said:
Am I missing something about submitting 4 shows for Oct.? Because I did submit 4 shows this month, I know for nov. we are getting spring products for 2 shows and so on.

No... I think some were new consultants trying to get their 4 shows in to qualify so they get the SS Saute Pan...

finley1991 said:
Still waiting on two and honestly I'm too tired to care any more and I think I'm getting a little sick. Need to take some advil!

At least my team is at the $4k we needed. If I don't get the two closed, I'll have a $1260 headstart for November, even though the two won't count towards sell-a-thon, they will contribute to a nice commission check on November 22nd (or 23rd... I think the 22nd is Thanksgiving!)
You're right. Pay day is the 23rd.

I had 2 I was waiting on to close today. On a SAT month I only want shows that will contribute show up on my IPT!! LOL, I get too happy then have to subtract the carry over! My neighbor had a $1000 show on Saturday that we had to close tonight, then I had a $700 close this afternoon. I told them both yesterday as the day to close because they always need at least one more day!! LOL, too funny! So I did it. Everything I close in Nov should only be SAT. Oops, I forgot, I have 2 Oct. catty shows carrying over, but that shouldn't be a big issue. At least it won't be a huge amount (unless they surprise me).

She called! I have qualified with my 4 shows. WHOO HOOO!!!!

Congrats!! That's so exciting!!

Congratulations!!!!

mommylove_07 said:
She called! I have qualified with my 4 shows. WHOO HOOO!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!! I just qualified as well! Not with four shows though:( But I will take it!!!!

:thumbup: Congratulations again!!!!:thumbup:

If you close a show within the 1st couple of days in next month will still count towards the previous month? I thought you had until the 3rd or 5th. What are the details?

Wow, what a relief......congratulations!

I hate it when things go all the way to the wire!

laylaleigh said:
If you close a show within the 1st couple of days in next month will still count towards the previous month? I thought you had until the 3rd or 5th. What are the details?

But it will not count for my 90 day new consultant period. I wish it did because Im entering another show this weekend and it would've given me my fourth show (another $50 in PC dollars!)

laylaleigh said:
That carry over is for promos like Sell a Thon. For qualifying and commissions, you have until the end of the month. Period. 30- and 90- day new consultant periods are based on the date in the initial letter from HO. Sales quotas for staying active are due last day of the month.

Ann,
Thanks for explaining. I too was a little confused about deadlines for closing parties. My 90 day is soon approaching so I want to make sure I close those parties that are right before it. Love those PC dollars!!!

1. How long should I wait for the host to close my 4th show?

We recommend waiting at least 24-48 hours after your show before following up with the host to close your 4th show. This gives the host time to collect any last-minute orders and submit them to us.

2. Can I close my 4th show if the host hasn't submitted any orders?

Yes, you can still close your 4th show even if the host hasn't submitted any orders. We understand that sometimes things come up and the host may not have had time to gather orders from their guests. You can still receive credit for the show as long as it was held within the designated time frame.

3. What happens if the host forgets to close my 4th show?

If the host forgets to close your 4th show, you can reach out to them and remind them to do so. If they are unable to close the show for any reason, you can contact our customer service team for assistance in getting credit for the show.

4. Can I still earn host rewards for my 4th show if it is closed late?

If the 4th show is closed after the designated time frame, you may still be eligible for host rewards. However, this will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and is not guaranteed. It is important to try and close the show within the designated time frame to ensure you receive your rewards.

5. How will I know when my 4th show has been closed?

Once your 4th show has been closed, you will receive an email notification from our system. You can also check your Pampered Chef account to see the status of your show and any orders that were submitted. If you have any questions or concerns, you can always reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • melaniepc