• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking in Close - How to Host Coach

In summary, "Booking in Close" is a technique used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage guests at a cooking show to book their own show. It is important because it helps consultants build their business and reach more potential customers. To effectively host coach for booking in close, you should focus on building relationships with your guests and understanding their needs. Some strategies for successful booking in close include offering incentives or discounts, highlighting the benefits of hosting a show, and using social media to promote shows. To overcome common objections, you can offer flexible scheduling options, address concerns about cost, and explain the ease of hosting a show. If not having success, it may be helpful to evaluate your approach and seek advice from others.
mama2emma
Gold Member
I just got a call that someone wants to book March 1st (just over a week away). What's the best approach to host coaching this close to the show date? Do I just have her call everyone and get RSVPs that way? I'll be dropping off her host packet tomorrow.

Thanks - all my previous shows have had lots of time before them!

Yes, have her make her list and call everyone. That is her most important job as the host. The rest is just details.....can't have a party without people. :)(I once booked a show 10 days out and it was over $1k, so it can be done!)

How Awesome! Have her call/email (emails thru your PWS would be great!) everyone right away. If you do invites for hosts I may still do postcard invites if she gets you all the addresses tomorrow so you can get them out. They will be a good reminder.

What is "Booking in Close" and why is it important?

"Booking in Close" is a technique used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage guests at a cooking show to book their own show. It is important because it helps consultants build their business and reach more potential customers.

How do I effectively host coach to book in close?

To effectively host coach for booking in close, you should focus on building relationships with your guests and understanding their needs. During the cooking show, offer personalized suggestions and ask open-ended questions to gauge their interest in hosting a show. Then, follow up with them after the show to schedule a date for their own show.

What are some strategies for successful booking in close?

Some strategies for successful booking in close include offering incentives or discounts for guests who book a show, highlighting the benefits of hosting a cooking show, and emphasizing the convenience of having a show in their own home. You can also use social media to promote your shows and reach a wider audience.

How can I overcome common objections to booking a cooking show?

Common objections to booking a cooking show include lack of time or interest, concerns about cost, and hesitations about hosting a show. To overcome these objections, you can offer flexible scheduling options, address any concerns about cost by highlighting the host rewards program, and explain the ease of hosting a show with your help and support.

What should I do if I am not having success with booking in close?

If you are not having success with booking in close, it may be helpful to evaluate your approach and make any necessary adjustments. It could also be beneficial to attend training sessions or seek advice from other successful consultants. Remember to stay positive and persistent, as booking in close takes practice and patience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChipLines
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • pamperedcheermom