• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

About Ready to Submit and Have Booking ?

In summary, the host has 1 definite booking off her show and a "maybe". The "maybe" is for a catalog show. Donna is interested in hosting a show, but would like to book off of the "maybe catalog's" show. My question is this: If "maybe" does not have a show and I get Donna to book, then no one gets the booking benefit. So what I would like to do is put Donna in as a booking under the current host. If the "maybe" DOES have her show, can Donna be put as a booking under "maybe's" show? Even though she is listed under the current host??
kam
Staff member
I am ready to close a show. The host has 1 definite booking off her show and a "maybe".

The "maybe" is for a catalog show.

During the show I asked a another guest (we'll call her Donna) if she would like to host a show and she said she possibly would, but she would like to book off of the "maybe catalog's" show.

My question is this: If "maybe" does not have a show and I get Donna to book, then no one gets the booking benefit. So what I would like to do is put Donna in as a booking under the current host. If the "maybe" DOES have her show, can Donna be put as a booking under "maybe's" show? Even though she is listed under the current host??

Basically, when Donna has a show, can she choose who the past host would be??? Becasue at that point she would be a booking from 2 shows???

Hope that all made sense! Help!
Thanks!

Yes,
yes,
yes,
and yes.

Hopefully that answers all your questions :)

I'd put both maybe AND Donna on as bookings on host's show. Then if maybe has her show you can book Donna off of that as well and maybe would get the benefit instead of tonight's host. If maybe backs out but Donna ends up committing, tonight's host would get the benefit. But definitely put them both down!

Does that even make sense how I typed it :confused: :)

Yes, I think that answers my questions!

I didn't want to run into trouble if I put her in under the current host's show and then wasn't able to put her under someone else's show as a booking guest!

Thanks!

kam said:
Yes, I think that answers my questions!

I didn't want to run into trouble if I put her in under the current host's show and then wasn't able to put her under someone else's show as a booking guest!

Thanks!

You can put her in as many times as she likes. I have guests for example that were at a Sept show, booked for October, had to postpone, attended January and then rebooked for April. Too late for Sept host so they now give the January host the booking.

I also have hosts that will do a party or two or three per season. They'll book once off their friend originally and then have their show and book off themselves (and do a catalog show if a special is coming up and noone booked off them for that specific month - they'll also get two host specials then, works great!). Then at that second party, they'll book for the next season :D

Bottom line....just book 'em! :D

Hi there! Congratulations on closing a show and having a potential booking from Donna. It's great that you are thinking ahead and trying to figure out the best solution for everyone involved. In this situation, it would be best to have Donna book under the current host's show. If the "maybe" does end up having a show, Donna can then be transferred to that show as a booking from the current host. However, if the "maybe" does not have a show, Donna can still be listed as a booking under the current host. This way, everyone can still receive the booking benefits. As for Donna choosing the past host, that would ultimately be up to her and the current host to decide. It's important to communicate and make sure everyone is on the same page. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Best of luck with your show and future bookings!

What is "Ready to Submit" and how does it work?

"Ready to Submit" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily submit your party order and receive your rewards. Once your party guests have placed their orders, simply log into your account and click on the "Ready to Submit" button. This will compile all the orders into one order, apply any discounts or specials, and calculate your rewards. You can then submit the order to be processed and shipped directly to you.

How do I know when I am ready to submit my party order?

You will know when you are ready to submit your party order when all of your guests have placed their orders and you have reached the minimum sales requirement for rewards. You can check the status of your party at any time by logging into your account and viewing the "Party Dashboard". This will show you the progress of your party and let you know when you are ready to submit.

Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it?

Once you have submitted your party order, it cannot be changed. However, if you have any issues or concerns with your order, please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you.

How long does it take for my order to be processed and shipped?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to be processed and shipped. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

What if I have multiple parties scheduled and want to combine the orders?

If you have multiple parties scheduled, you can combine the orders by selecting the "Combine Orders" option when submitting your party order. This will allow you to combine the orders from different parties into one order and receive the combined rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DMB75