• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special for a Booking but She's Not Ordering??

In summary, you can enter someone in PP3 as a booking off of a show if they aren't buying anything from the show they book from. You can enter them as a guest of the show or as a productless entry - no items, just a booking. Once you've entered them as a guest with their personal info, book the show and you're done!
pamperedcheermom
Can I enter someone in PP3 as a booking off of a show if they aren't buying anything from the show they book from? A friend of mine did a show last week and another lady wasn't able to come but said she'll book a show off her. She didn't buy anything so she won't be in PP3. I've entered her name and entered the booking but I can't submit it because it's asking for her total........which is $0. She's just booking a show off this lady but she's not buying anything at her show.

Confused??

You can enter her as a productless entry - no items, just a booking. Make sure the round up box isn't checked, or that will confuse P3.

pamperedcheermom said:
Can I enter someone in PP3 as a booking off of a show if they aren't buying anything from the show they book from? A friend of mine did a show last week and another lady wasn't able to come but said she'll book a show off her. She didn't buy anything so she won't be in PP3. I've entered her name and entered the booking but I can't submit it because it's asking for her total........which is $0. She's just booking a show off this lady but she's not buying anything at her show.

Confused??

You can still enter her as a guest of the show. I often have people who can't buy, but book a show. Once you've entered her as a guest w/ her personal info, click on the booking tab on that same screen. Book the show, and then you're done!

I've done it before on the same issue. I don't remember that P3 had any problems with mine; I looked at it and her order total says $0 - I guess I can't really help you except to suggest for you to restart PP3 and try again?

Got it! I must have clicked on the payment tab and it had in there that she made a payment of $0.00. When I tried to submit the show it put a big red dot out beside her name and it was asking for the payment amount. I took out the payment info and everything was fine. Thank's for all the quick responses!

Thanks for asking this question. I NEVER knew I could do that! Good info. to know! Trina

tmo2008 said:
Thanks for asking this question. I NEVER knew I could do that! Good info. to know!

Trina

Same here....... Thanks, what a great question!!:)

Related to Host Special for a Booking but She's Not Ordering??

1. Can I still receive the host special if I don't place an order?

Unfortunately, the host special is only available to those who place an order. It is our way of thanking our hosts for their support and contributions to their party.

2. Is there a minimum amount I need to spend to qualify for the host special?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase requirement to qualify for the host special. This amount may vary depending on the current promotion, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

3. Can I choose a different host special if I don't like the current one?

Unfortunately, the host special is predetermined and cannot be swapped for a different one. However, we do offer a variety of host specials throughout the year, so you may have the opportunity to choose a different one in the future.

4. Can I still receive the host discount if I don't reach the minimum party sales?

The host discount is only available to hosts who meet the minimum party sales requirement. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on your party sales, even if you don't reach the minimum requirement.

5. How long do I have to place my host order to receive the host special?

You have until the end of your party's ordering period to place your host order and receive the host special. Your consultant will provide you with the specific ordering deadline for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • tinat51796