• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking in Close-Within the Week?

In summary, Julie's advice is to book shows sooner rather than later, and to make sure the hosts are aware of deadlines. The phones are a pain, so Julie suggests using phonevite to make reminder calls.
lockhartkitchen
I just finished a festival today. I booked a show for Wednesday and one next Saturday. In my six years, I've never had shows that close in. I am used to "controlling" my guest list with sending out invites. Any suggestions for me, for these hosts that just got host packets? I want to make the shows successful for both me and my hosts.

Ask for the telephone numbers and call them to introduce yourself and let them know you're looking forward to meeting them at the party!

Phone numbers are great for making reminder calls. That way you still know they are inviting people. I had one host who booked within 6 days. At that show she started texting all her friends and family about it and finished up by inviting on Facebook.

Also make sure they are sending out web invites! Encourage them to use that!

Right on for booking in so close! that's great! From a guest perspective, I know that to me personally, a call from an unknown consultant would mean nothing to me, unless the host called me first. I agree with WadesGirl that reminder calls from you are great, but be sure she calls first. So cool that she can do web e-vites.
May these parties be as successful as the festival!
Marghi

I have one Thursday that I booked last week, and she is handing out invitations to people as she sees them, and doing a FB invitation. She already has a couple online orders for her show!

I'm not doing the phone calls. That's the one thing I've never done. I have a hard enough time doing my own calls, and I really don't want to do my hosts. I hate the phone. :eek:

I booked a party last week for this past weekend for a friend. This was the shortest amount of time I ever booked a party for. For me it worked out great. For one, she called me. :D So right away you know that they really want to host a party. Also, she didn't have time to procrastinate getting her guest list together. I made up fliers/invitations, dropped them off to her. She called and followed up with everyone and even had an outside order before I got there.
She invited 15 guests and 10 were at the party. I think when a host has to much time in advance, they tend to slack off and spend more time playing phone tag then host coaching.
Good luck! Hope they are successful. :balloon:

ChefBeckyD said:
I have one Thursday that I booked last week, and she is handing out invitations to people as she sees them, and doing a FB invitation. She already has a couple online orders for her show!

I'm not doing the phone calls. That's the one thing I've never done. I have a hard enough time doing my own calls, and I really don't want to do my hosts. I hate the phone. :eek:

I don't personally make the phone calls, I use phonevite to do all my reminder calls.

Thanks ladies. Wednesday is my first show (that we booked Sunday!) AND Friday is my other show booked from last weekend. The host of the Friday show just emailed me and she has 10-13 that should be attending. Yeah!

Wednesday show isn't a "show". She hasn't hit $150 yet. Close tomorrow. The host is ordering to make it a show. Friday was great. I had over $400 in sales. I also was called from someone that attended the fair and she invited me to an openhouse fundraiser for liver disease. It was tonight. We're over $600. It's been pretty good.

Congratulations! That is awesome - and in August when the hosts get more money. It is amazing the difference they get between $600 and $700 - take a serious look at it. Your host may want to push harder.

Related to Booking in Close-Within the Week?

1. What does "Booking in Close-Within the Week" mean?

Booking in Close-Within the Week refers to booking a Pampered Chef party or event within the next 7 days. This is a great option for those who want to host a party on short notice or have a busy schedule.

2. How do I know if there are any available dates for "Booking in Close-Within the Week"?

You can check for available dates by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the online calendar for open party dates. It is recommended to book as early as possible to ensure availability.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I book a party in the "Booking in Close-Within the Week" timeframe?

Yes, as long as the party meets the minimum sales requirement, you will still be eligible for host rewards. However, the rewards may vary depending on the timeframe of the party.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Booking in Close-Within the Week" parties?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special incentives for parties booked in the "Booking in Close-Within the Week" timeframe. These may include discounts on products or additional host rewards.

5. Can I reschedule or cancel a "Booking in Close-Within the Week" party?

Yes, you can reschedule or cancel a party within the "Booking in Close-Within the Week" timeframe, but it is recommended to do so as early as possible to allow time for your consultant to make necessary arrangements. However, please note that a last-minute cancellation may result in a fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706