• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking My SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms - What's the Story?

I'm not sure if our samples are okay or not. :(Your samples are okay, just make sure to seal them up and send them back! :DYour samples are okay, just make sure to seal them up and send them back! :D
chefkathy
I called HO today to find out where my SAT Bamboo Bowl was. It finally shipped today.

I also asked her about the Drink Charms. I've received just one set. I asked her about the other and she said it was shipped with something else that was sent later. I remember reading something about folks mistakenly throwing the box out, not realizing the charms were even in there.

So my question is....when did you receive your charms from your DIRECTOR package? I was sent my SAT ones separately last week or so...

I'm afraid I might have thrown them out if they did indeed arrive with something else. And yesterday was garbage day and all those boxes went out for recycling. :cry:

My charms came in the same box as the Bamboo Bowl. It IS a small item.

Okay, then mine are gone. Ugh! I remember receiving the bowl because I had a show that night and grabbed it and ran. I must have totally missed the charms. I don't remember there being any paperwork in there to let me know the charms were in there. Time to go make an adjustment...

Have you asked HO if they can send you another set? Maybe they'll take pity!

I'm so sorry!

The woman I talked to on the phone earlier was kinda witchy, so I told her I would double check and then call back if needed. All my new stuff was still a big mess in my dining room since my sneak peek party so it was possible they were there and just lost in the mess. Well, I cleaned all that up this afternoon and I only have one set which I know was sent from my SAT because they came in their own envelope all by themselves and I double checked the reference #s. I just did an adjustment online and it is pending. Ugh.

Update--they are sending another set. Yay!

Wahoo Deb!!!!!!And after I read your post, I went in to make sure I hadn't tossed mine! They were safe in the box. Plus, looking in the box reminded me that I needed to get the spreaders out to leave them for the FedEx guy! Thanks for helping me out!!!! ;)

Good news, Deb!!

finley1991 said:
Wahoo Deb!!!!!!

And after I read your post, I went in to make sure I hadn't tossed mine! They were safe in the box. Plus, looking in the box reminded me that I needed to get the spreaders out to leave them for the FedEx guy! Thanks for helping me out!!!! ;)

Have you been notified to leave them out? I thought they were going to send a separate email to let us know when to leave them with reference #'s. :confused:

bethcooks4u said:
Have you been notified to leave them out? I thought they were going to send a separate email to let us know when to leave them with reference #'s. :confused:

I got this e-mail on August 26th:

Dear Colleen,

Last week you received an email notifying you of a voluntary recall for the Holiday Spreaders. According to our records you currently have an advance sample. Therefore, a complimentary FEDERAL EXPRESS pickup has been issued for return of the Holiday Spreaders. Please seal your sample(s) of the Holiday Spreaders in a carton or envelope for shipment. FEDERAL EXPRESS will be out within five business days to pick up the carton.

Sincerely,

Solution Center
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
[email protected]

Yay Deb!!! Lucky you!

Colleen, I got that same email. I don't want to part though!

finley1991 said:
I got this e-mail on August 26th:

Dear Colleen,

Last week you received an email notifying you of a voluntary recall for the Holiday Spreaders. According to our records you currently have an advance sample. Therefore, a complimentary FEDERAL EXPRESS pickup has been issued for return of the Holiday Spreaders. Please seal your sample(s) of the Holiday Spreaders in a carton or envelope for shipment. FEDERAL EXPRESS will be out within five business days to pick up the carton.

Sincerely,

Solution Center
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
[email protected]

I don't think I got that yet...

bethcooks4u said:
I don't think I got that yet...

OOPS! I found it. I had the box ready, just not out there yet - I thought there'd be a reference number.

I really wanted to keep them too but my husbands said to send them back - what if we forgot and gave them away later and some child chewed on them...

Since I was away and a little out of the loop... are our samples of the holiday plates and platter okay? Or are they full of lead as well?

I got that e-mail too and I forgot all about it. Now I have to find a box. So is there something really wrong with them or did they just not meet quality specifications?

finley1991 said:
Since I was away and a little out of the loop... are our samples of the holiday plates and platter okay? Or are they full of lead as well?

They are fine. They don't meet California's Lead Standards, though. As I understand it, many food products are not meeting California's ridiculously high standards, either....would you like some lead with your appetizer?....I am sure they are fine!

jwpamp said:
They are fine. They don't meet California's Lead Standards, though. As I understand it, many food products are not meeting California's ridiculously high standards, either....would you like some lead with your appetizer?....I am sure they are fine!

I agree. As my husband said you'd have to lick the bottom of the plate to get any lead at all. And who would give that kind of plate to a child to use?

Not the spreaders on the other hand, do not meet our standards and if the coating wore off it could be an issue especially years from now when it is forgotten that those cute spreaders even had lead and the child size knife is passed down and is then old, slightly worn. and in the hands of our children.

This issue with the spreaders makes me wonder about the handful that my mom has... they are all cute and decorative, but they were cheap holiday gifts that my sisters picked up at places like Tuesday Morning and the Christmas Tree Shops... just wondering now if those are safe!!!! (Although, we've used them time and time again and I'm still here so I'm guessing they are okay!!!! Just make me wonder!) ;)

What is the SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms set?

The SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms set is a versatile and stylish set of serving bowls and drink charms designed by SAT, a popular lifestyle brand. The set includes a bamboo serving bowl, four ceramic snack bowls, and four bamboo drink charms. It is perfect for entertaining and adding a touch of elegance to your table.

How do I track my SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms order?

To track your SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms order, you can visit our website and log in to your account. From there, you can view your order history and track the status of your order. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with tracking your order.

What are the materials used in the SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms set?

The bamboo serving bowl and drink charms are made from 100% natural bamboo, which is sustainable and eco-friendly. The ceramic snack bowls are made from high-quality ceramic, which is durable and microwave safe. All materials used in this set are food-grade and safe for use.

Can I use the SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms in the dishwasher?

Yes, the SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing the bamboo pieces on the top rack of the dishwasher and handwashing the ceramic snack bowls to maintain their quality and longevity. Please refer to the care instructions included with your set for more information.

Are there any special care instructions for the SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms set?

To ensure the longevity of your SAT Bamboo Bowl and Drink Charms set, we recommend handwashing the ceramic snack bowls and avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasives when cleaning the bamboo pieces. We also recommend storing the set in a dry place and avoiding prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Please refer to the care instructions included with your set for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies