• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Wineglasses and Drink Charms Now Available from SAT: Get Yours Today!

In summary, FedEx just dropped off my winegalsses that I earned for SAT. They are so pretty....and large and delicate-looking. An interesting note was enclosed: "Due to Consultant feedback at National Conference, our vendor has made slight modifications to the Drink Charms....will be shipped seperately in mid_August..."
susanr613
Gold Member
FedEx just dropped off my winegalsses that I earned for SAT. They are so pretty....and large and delicate-looking. An interesting note was enclosed:

"Due to Consultant feedback at National Conference, our vendor has made slight modifications to the Drink Charms....will be shipped seperately in mid_August..."

I'll bet they are going to make the beads very different colors so we can tell them apart.

I'm impressed with thier turnaround on making these "modifications" :)

susanr613 said:
"Due to Consultant feedback at National Conference, our vendor has made slight modifications to the Drink Charms....will be shipped seperately in mid_August..."

I'll bet they are going to make the beads very different colors so we can tell them apart.

oh good! I had teh hardest time telling them apart!

susanr613 said:
FedEx just dropped off my winegalsses that I earned for SAT. They are so pretty....and large and delicate-looking. An interesting note was enclosed:

I'm impressed with thier turnaround on making these "modifications" :)

I just got that too! I was impressed too that they listened so well at conference, and made immediate changes. I'm much more excited about the Charms now that they are being modified.

I haven't opened the glasses yet, because DS is my shadow today, and I don't want him touching them!:eek:

i thought about that too.
i havent seen them in person but just looking at the catalog i didnt want to order them because they looked the same to me.
thats good! i think they will be a bigger seller now.

My HD neice is moving to TX soon and she loves :love: all of the dots stuff. I am getting her the wine glasses as a house warming.

Glad to hear about the charms, maybe I can send those to her for her bday with more dots stuff!:)

I just got mine today as well - Gonna order some more - they are adorable!

Ooh - how exciting! Maybe mine are sitting at my front door! I can't wait to have a glass of wine tonight in one of them! ;)

Remember--the glasses have the new LTD guarantee, be sure to check yours for cracks and breakage!

DebbieJ said:
Remember--the glasses have the new LTD guarantee, be sure to check yours for cracks and breakage!

My glasses arrived broken (well, 3 of them) so be sure to check them right away! It was obvious that they were broken though - just picking up the box from the porch told me that - gingle, gingle...

I think it happened because they were in the same box as my bamboo knife block which is quite heavy.

Is there a way to find out if they shipped? I am having a open house on SUnday and would love to have them here. Can't wait.

Oh good! I couldn't tell the difference b/w them SOBER.....I couldn't imagine them being helpful to people who had "had a few" LOL!

BethCooks4U said:
My glasses arrived broken (well, 3 of them) so be sure to check them right away! It was obvious that they were broken though - just picking up the box from the porch told me that - gingle, gingle...

I think it happened because they were in the same box as my bamboo knife block which is quite heavy.
You got your knive block? I thought that was BO

Becky0216 said:
You got your knive block? I thought that was BO

Yep. They are starting to ship.

I heard that some people got theirs yesterday and tried to track them but could not find them at all. They must have a different numberig system for this.

Got my knife block too. They probably sent them to directors first as my director items came a day or two ago and my SAT wine glasses came today.

I want my Bamboo Bowl!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

oh, now i am crossing my fingers that fed ex has something for me tomorrow. It would be real nice to have the glasses and block.

I am so glad they put a LTD warranty on those wine glasses!

pkd09 said:
I want my Bamboo Bowl!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

ME TOO..... I hope my glasses and knife block are on my porch when I get home...:love:

I just got my samples and the wine glasses were all intact! I am trying one out right now! (They work just fine!) I am going to keep the box they were shipped in because I am worried about how to carry them to shows. I am amazed that they held up so well in shipping. My knife block, bamboo bowl and drink charms were not in the shipment, though.:grumpy:

tpopescu said:
I just got my samples and the wine glasses were all intact! I am trying one out right now! (They work just fine!) I am going to keep the box they were shipped in because I am worried about how to carry them to shows. I am amazed that they held up so well in shipping. My knife block, bamboo bowl and drink charms were not in the shipment, though.:grumpy:

I won't be carrying mine to shows. Way too fragile for that! If people want to see them, they'll need to come to my house!:D

We have had emails and updates from HO about the bowl not shipping until the end of August - and there was a note (or should have been a note) with your glasses stating that the charms are being modified and will ship later also.

hee hee hee... I saw a broken down Fed Ex Home Delivery truck about 1/2 a mile from my house this evening, and all I could think as I drove by was "I wonder if he has my bamboo bowl....?"

Got mine today too---love 'em! I wish the bamboo bowl would come soon...

Got mine and opened the box just long enough to see what was in the box. Had to leave for a flight out to Baltimore. I WANTED TO PLAY TOO!!! :(

Oh there is no way I would bring those glasses to shows! I let DS have his lemonade in one with very heavy warnings about being careful. He did fine...and so did I ;-)

They are now on a top shelf in my cabinet to be used on special occasions.

Hope my knife block arrives soon!

My order said the bamboo items would ship 22 August.

I got mine today too. I think they are nice, but I am keeping the box too, IF I take them to shows they will be transported in the box!
I can't wait to get the bamboo stuff too!
I got my sample order today too!
Yay me!:)

I am keeping the box too
Um, I think you're supposed to use them and if you're like me & my family with stemware, they will eventually get broken while being used....no big deal, they are wineglasses. Stemware is top-heavy by design and get knocked over more easily than tumblers.

Just think of your lips hitting the rim of those fun dots below....why would you not use them?

My mom saved a bunch of stuff "for good company" and it got trashed by a natural disaster...I look back and think maybe they should have used it, instead of only claimed it on insurance...

The drink charms ... my roomate sounded off about those. I said they are supposed to be so you can tell your drink apart from another ... the reply was, "But they ALL LOOK ALIKE!"

Glad HO is listening!

Ditto, they look too much alike.

I would not take the wine glasses to shows in the box they came in. No way. One of my boxes of glasses arrived broken so I don't trust the box - I feel like it's not packed well. Then again, I have heard of no one else gettign broken glasses...

I will take ONE glass to my shows - wrapped in bubble wrap. People will love these when they see them and one is enough to show - I will let the host use it or just display it.

Drink Charms: They are redesigning them because of the comments we made in the product display room. Rest assured that they will look more different. I'm sure we'll get pictures of the new charms to share with our hosts and for those who don't have them to show at the shows. I hope they give us a sticker to put on the page in the catalog. We should get them and the bamboo bowl sometime in the next 2 weeks and definitely before the end of August.

1. What are the new wineglasses and drink charms available from SAT?

The new wineglasses and drink charms available from SAT are a part of their consultant rewards program. They are large and delicate-looking wineglasses and drink charms with slight modifications based on consultant feedback.

2. How can I get these wineglasses and drink charms from SAT?

You can earn these wineglasses and drink charms by participating in SAT's consultant rewards program. You can earn points through sales and other activities, and redeem them for these rewards.

3. When can I expect to receive my wineglasses and drink charms from SAT?

If you have already earned these rewards, you can expect them to be delivered by FedEx. The wineglasses will be shipped first, followed by the drink charms in mid-August.

4. What are the modifications made to the drink charms based on consultant feedback?

The modifications made to the drink charms are likely to be different bead colors, making it easier to tell them apart. This was based on feedback received from consultants at the National Conference.

5. How quickly did SAT make these modifications to the drink charms?

SAT has an impressive turnaround time and made the modifications to the drink charms based on consultant feedback at the National Conference. They are now available for shipment in mid-August.

Back