• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting SAT Delivery: Unboxing and Review of My New Products | Yahoo!

In summary, the Exciting SAT Delivery from Pampered Chef is a monthly delivery of new kitchen products such as cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. It is available to Pampered Chef consultants and offers them the opportunity to try out new products and share their experiences with customers. The products are pre-selected by Pampered Chef, but consultants can provide feedback and suggest new items. There is a cost for the delivery, but it can also be earned for free through sales and host rewards. The products in the delivery are exclusive to consultants, giving them the perk of trying out new products before they are available to the public.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
This morning, FedEx delivered my SAT products. Yahoo! The cookbook is awesome, can't wait to try some of the recipes. My hubby and I went through it tonight after the kids went to bed and he really like the knives and pizza cutter. Me too!

Now, all I have to do is label all of my supplies that came in on Wednesday. Thank goodness my oldest son is with this dad, because I am using his room to store everything right now. :)

I really liked the Sweet Carmel Sprinkles, had it on my ice cream tonight. YUM! I can see having to buy more, just so I can have it on hand to show my customers! :D

I just submitted my second July show, so hopefully I will receive my SS saute' pan in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to get that either.

Wish mine would come soon! I wanna play too.

got my SS yestersay. I made the Stovetop Mini Pan Pizza. the kids devoured it. I need to go back to the grocery to get some more biscuits.

I love this new SS pan.

I submitted my second July order on 7/31, and was away since then. When
I arrived home today, my Stainless 8" Saute pan was waiting for me! Whow,
was I surprised. The order I submitted is due to arrive on 8/7, but to get the
pan before the order was unbelievable! I also, finally, received my June incentives for two shows. It's so much fun to get these freebies! Thanks for the recommendation for the test use of the pan. I just received my Supply order, too, and will get to use the new seasonings as you suggested.

I can't wait for my SS Saute' pan to arrive.:)

Related to Exciting SAT Delivery: Unboxing and Review of My New Products | Yahoo!

1. What is included in the Exciting SAT Delivery from Pampered Chef?

The Exciting SAT Delivery from Pampered Chef includes a variety of new products that are perfect for your kitchen. This could include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, or even pantry items.

2. How often does the Exciting SAT Delivery occur?

The Exciting SAT Delivery occurs once a month for Pampered Chef consultants. This delivery is a great opportunity for consultants to try out new products and share their experiences with their customers.

3. Can I choose the products that come in my Exciting SAT Delivery?

No, the products in the Exciting SAT Delivery are pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, consultants can provide feedback on the products and suggest new items for future deliveries.

4. Is there a cost to receive the Exciting SAT Delivery?

Yes, there is a cost associated with the Exciting SAT Delivery. However, this cost is often discounted for consultants and can also be earned for free through sales and host rewards.

5. Are the products in the Exciting SAT Delivery exclusive to consultants?

Yes, the products in the Exciting SAT Delivery are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. This is one of the many perks of being a consultant and allows you to try out new products before they are available to the general public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buzz26
  • missmindym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Products and Tips
Replies