• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are these new fall products worth the hype? A review of my latest purchase.

Just did a price check: TS - 11 ounces - all natural Caramel Sauce - 8.99Wildtree does not carry a caramel but their Chocolate Sauce - again all natural...
doughmama
Silver Member
My free fall products just arrived. Feels like Christmas! Can't wait to start using everything. :)

Mine should be at my house when I get home!!! Can't wait...wish I wasn't working today!!!!

Is there any way to track on the PC site if they shipped them and when they are due to arrive?

crossing my fingers mine are at home when I get home from work. Not that I'll ahve much time to go through them but I really want them!

Jess, go to CC and look at Product Adjustment for the show with a G in it. Then take that to the FredEx website and use the reference page. Type what you see at CC and add a 01 to the end. MAke sure you choose US and add zip code.

Mine is on truck for delivery! WAHOO

I got mine as well, already went through them :]

I have to say, after looking at the new colors in person I don't think they're that bad. It's nice to have a pop of color in your kitchen.

And this can opener is going to take some learning :]

I got mine too!! HOWEVER, the first thing I did was try the Caramel Sauce. Well, any ideas how to sell something that seems to me to be very ordinary for an extraordinary price? I will have problems with these as I do NOT believe this product is worth the cost. I know enough not to make that decision for others so... But this one is really tough.

StacieB said:
Jess, go to CC and look at Product Adjustment for the show with a G in it. Then take that to the FredEx website and use the reference page. Type what you see at CC and add a 01 to the end. MAke sure you choose US and add zip code.

Mine is on truck for delivery! WAHOO

Thank you!!!! Mine is on truck for delivery as well! My FedEx man doesn't come until around 5-5:30 in the afternoon though! I would've loved to have been able to make something out of the new Season's Best for dinner! Does this shipment also have all of our catalogs and stuff for the new season in it too?

What are the ingredients in the Caramel Sauce? If it has nice ingredients vs. the junk in the cheap caramel sauces that might be a selling point for some people. I'm keeping an eye out for my Fed Ex woman!

pampered1224 said:
I got mine too!! HOWEVER, the first thing I did was try the Caramel Sauce. Well, any ideas how to sell something that seems to me to be very ordinary for an extraordinary price? I will have problems with these as I do NOT believe this product is worth the cost. I know enough not to make that decision for others so... But this one is really tough.

I thought the dessert sauce jars were VERY small! I haven't tasted them yet though.

chefmickey1 said:
What are the ingredients in the Caramel Sauce? If it has nice ingredients vs. the junk in the cheap caramel sauces that might be a selling point for some people. I'm keeping an eye out for my Fed Ex woman!

THAT is exactly what I was going to post! These sauces are made with real ingredients - no high fructose corn syrup, or artificial colors, etc...

My son, who has a ton of food sensitivities (and very sensitive to fake food additives), can eat these, and I don't have to worry. THAT is worth $10 and more to me!

They're here! They're here! I've got mine unpacked. I've tasted all of the sauces. Yum! I think the caramel is very good. It's a nice rich flavor without any chemical taste, which I often detect in less expensive stuff.

raebates said:
They're here! They're here!

I've got mine unpacked. I've tasted all of the sauces. Yum! I think the caramel is very good. It's a nice rich flavor without any chemical taste, which I often detect in less expensive stuff.

I love that you tore them open and tasted them right away. I was trying to wait. :(

Those are indeed valid points. If I could see the ingredients, I would have known that! My old eyes can't read them! Oh and yes, I re-tasted it - I LOVE CARAMEL SO I doubt there will any left shortly - and you are right. There is not that slightly bitter burst after wards that you can get with the ordinary ones. Just a sweet smooth taste and texture that sort of lingers on the tongue. I have my selling points! Thank you!
Just did a price check: TS - 11 ounces - all natural Caramel Sauce - 8.99
Wildtree does not carry a caramel but their Chocolate Sauce - again all natural - 9.5 ounces for 11.00
So we are right in between. Now I really have no excuse to dislike these.
I can not find a price for the PartyLite Two Sister's brand fro the Hint of Mint Chocolate Sauce. That is one thing I really dislike about that company. You can NOT see prices until you either go to a party or have given them all your personal info to place an on-line order.

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
Those are indeed valid points. If I could see the ingredients, I would have known that! My old eyes can't read them! Oh and yes, I re-tasted it - I LOVE CARAMEL SO I doubt there will any left shortly - and you are right. There is not that slightly bitter burst after wards that you can get with the ordinary ones. Just a sweet smooth taste and texture that sort of lingers on the tongue. I have my selling points! Thank you!
Just did a price check: TS - 11 ounces - all natural Caramel Sauce - 8.99
Wildtree does not carry a caramel but their Chocolate Sauce - again all natural - 9.5 ounces for 11.00
So we are right in between. Now I really have no excuse to dislike these.
I can not find a price for the PartyLite Two Sister's brand fro the Hint of Mint Chocolate Sauce. That is one thing I really dislike about that company. You can NOT see prices until you either go to a party or have given them all your personal info to place an on-line order.

And TS shipping starts at something like $6.95 - so it all evens out. ;)

1. What new products are included in the Fall collection?

The Fall collection includes a variety of new products such as our Pumpkin Silicone Mold, Apple Corer & Peeler, and Harvest Blessings Spatula.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Fall products?

Yes, we are currently offering a special promotion where you can purchase any 3 Fall products and get the 4th one at 50% off.

3. Can I use these products for Thanksgiving cooking?

Absolutely! Our Fall products are perfect for all your Thanksgiving cooking needs, from baking to serving and everything in between.

4. Are there any gluten-free options in the Fall collection?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free products in our Fall collection, including our Gluten-Free Flour Blend and Gluten-Free Bread Mix.

5. Can I purchase the Fall products in a bundle?

Yes, we have a Fall Bundle available which includes our top-selling Fall products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampered2007