• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Dots on Sample Orders - What to Do?

In summary, the conversation is about a problem with dots disappearing on a product. The speaker is wondering if the company will replace the items they received as samples or earned. They also mention that the product should not be submerged in water and should be hand washed under running water. The speaker is debating whether to call the company or wait for potential replacements. Another person suggests calling the company and clarifies that the speaker earned the items.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I know we can take orders for them again, but my question is, when they had the problem with the dots disappearing, and we earned or got them on sample order, are they replacing the ones we recieved? I just noticed that 1 of mine is now missing some dots. (no dishwasher, but they all were placed in the sink of water - but the last one out lost some dots!) Should I call HO or just wait for the replacements we might get? Hope that makes sense - (its been a long day and it isn't over yet!)

PamperedDor said:
I know we can take orders for them again, but my question is, when they had the problem with the dots disappearing, and we earned or got them on sample order, are they replacing the ones we recieved? I just noticed that 1 of mine is now missing some dots. (no dishwasher, but they all were placed in the sink of water - but the last one out lost some dots!) Should I call HO or just wait for the replacements we might get? Hope that makes sense - (its been a long day and it isn't over yet!)

the Use & Care guide says NO SOAKING. You are not supposed to submerge them in water. Hand wash under running water.

I read that they will be shipping replacements for the earned and samples that we bought starting in Oct.

DebbieJ said:
the Use & Care guide says NO SOAKING. You are not supposed to submerge them in water. Hand wash under running water.

They weren't really soaking - more of a sink full of water, all placed in at once, and then rinsed one by one. So, yes submerged, but not soaked - the whole thing took about 2 minutes.

Deb, do you think I should call on it?

PamperedDor said:

I would give HO a call & tell them what happened. Also that they are from the original ones....

Thanks Ginger! I think I will do it, I earned them so I didn't know if I could get it replaced.

1. What are "Missing Dots" on sample orders?

"Missing Dots" refers to the absence of a dot sticker on a product in a sample order. This can occur for a variety of reasons, such as the product being out of stock or a labeling error.

2. What should I do if I receive a sample order with missing dots?

If you receive a sample order with missing dots, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct products.

3. Will I be charged for products that are missing dots on my sample order?

No, you will not be charged for products that are missing dots on your sample order. We apologize for any inconvenience and will ensure that you receive the correct products as soon as possible.

4. How long will it take to receive the correct products for items with missing dots on my sample order?

Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue and send out the correct products as soon as possible. The timing may vary depending on the availability of the product, but we will do our best to get it to you as quickly as possible.

5. Can I still use products with missing dots on my sample order for demonstrations?

Yes, you can still use products with missing dots on your sample order for demonstrations. However, we recommend contacting our customer service team to ensure that you have the correct product for your demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • ChefTS
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KristensCooking