• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Incomplete Set of Pink Dots Martini Glasses

In summary, the seller is offering a gently used set of three Pink Dots Martini Glasses for $25 plus shipping. The glasses were only used once or twice before the seller moved and one glass was accidentally broken. The seller is now looking to sell the remaining glasses to someone who may already have a set. Shipping is expected to be inexpensive and the glasses will be packaged safely in their original box. Other posters also mention having sets for sale or ideas for using the glasses as gifts. The original poster also mentions a pending sale and expresses interest in purchasing the glasses after Christmas.
ShelbyMichalek
Gently used (maybe twice?) set of only 3 Pink Dots Martini Glasses. When I moved, I was taking them out of the box and with all the stress & excitement I dropped one and it shattered. Now I'm heartbroken that I don't have the whole set and never unboxed the other 3. They were only used once or twice before I moved.
I really love these but can't really bring myself to unpack them and use them since there isn't a fourth. I'm thinking someone who already has a set might want more?

Asking $25 plus shipping. Send a PM if you're interested.

PENDING SALE

Shipping should be fairly inexpensive because they're sort of lightweight. They'll come in their original box wrapped in brown paper. I'll stuff some brown paper and/or packing peanuts in the box to keep them extra safe. (Especially since there's one missing)
Shipping Insurance is optional.

Last edited:
Bump! I would love to get this box out of the top of my cupboard!

I am interested-could you find out the shipping to 99687?

These are currently still available since I haven't heard response from akrebecca.

Bump-Still for sale!

I have 3 never used I would sell....one broke :cry:

Now you have a set if two - with one extra!

Ha, that's funny. Actually I really do need to sell these though - serious posters only plz ;)

I have 8 of them, never used or opened.....maybe we should make some kind of candy, fill them and use them as gifts! Or is there a way we could package a "instant martini" and gift it?!?

byrd1956 said:
I have 8 of them, never used or opened.....maybe we should make some kind of candy, fill them and use them as gifts! Or is there a way we could package a "instant martini" and gift it?!?

That would be a great gift for hosts doing shows (especially fundraisers) in May!

I am giving the owner of my workout location two glasses filled with protien scones!

Any ideas on how to make an 'instant martini'??

maybe some type of lemonaide mix?

I really need to sell these. Please understand that while I appreciate the ideas - I just do not want them anymore. They're nearly new and I do not use them.

If you can give me until after Christmas, I will buy the 3 from you! They would be a great gift for my sister, but I am tapped out until after Christmas. E-mail me [email protected]

Emailed you Kisha.

I do realize this is a fairly old post, but does anyone still have the HWC 2010 pink and white martini glasses that they would be willing to sell? I don't have a lot of money but would like several sets of these. Thanks in advance or any help anyone can give. :)

I have a new set - $40 + shipping. Only opened to look at to make sure they weren't broke :)

Shelby, (or anyone else that posted that they had the 2010 HWC pink and white dot martini glasses), do you still have any that you would be willing to sell? Thanks in advance:)

Cochef, sorry, forgot to say that I pm'd you, I will definitely take yours!

Last edited:
I have 2 sets of 4. I was going to give them to my daughter in law at a bridal shower. But that whole life event is not happening. They are new in box- never used. I think I opened 1 box to check for breakange/damage. $70.00 for the set of 8 plus shipping.

Debvoellinger, I am pm'ing you! My hunt for these glasses is now over, thanks to those of you who responded, I appreciate it. :)

What is the material of the Pink Dots Martini Glasses?

The Pink Dots Martini Glasses are made of glass.

How many glasses are included in the set?

The set includes a total of 4 glasses.

Are these glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, these glasses are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the capacity of each glass?

Each glass has a capacity of 10 ounces, perfect for a standard-sized martini.

Can these glasses be used for other types of drinks?

Yes, these glasses can be used for other types of cocktails or even as water glasses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kpchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956