• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh No: My Show Didn't Transmit! Help!

In summary, the conversation involved a consultant who had sent off two shows in November but later found out that only one had been successfully submitted. She was disappointed because she wanted to earn the spring product. She had already called and emailed the home office and was unable to redo the show. However, she had come up with a solution to use the November special as a gift registry and combine it with a catalog show for a potential $400+ in sales. Other consultants in the conversation also shared their thoughts and offered suggestions for the consultant to try.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Oh, this might get long. I had two shows in November. Sent one off around the middle of the month, the second i sent off on December 1st, or so I thought. I went out of town that afternoon and just got back today. I got online and checked and the show wasn't even on there! I know for a fact that it said show balance and transmitted. I even send a December catalog show off that same day for a lady wanting the December special so I know it took. Because I sent the December show after the November show. I just went back into PP and resubimitted the show. I am so bummed now. I really wanted that spring product and now I won't get it since the show just now is showing submitted. Do you think there is any way the home office can go back and see where I sent this the first time? I didn't keep my transmission log since this has never happened before. Any suggestions?:( :confused: :eek:

FIRST call HO, and then ask if you can resend it. I wouldnt send it twice before confirming they didnt receive it. You dont want to be withdrawn twice.

Sorry to hear that! I hope things work out for you. I'm still having problems with the "new" website (I don't think it's very user friendly) and am glad that I haven't had any problems with submitting shows. Good luck!I would call HO explain to them what has happened, they are very good about making things right, If you have a good host and she does not mind you can always re do her show.Good LuckI have done all of the above. I have never had a problem with the PP site before, but I was out of town and just knew this show was submitted. I have already called HO and e-mailed them but I know there is no way I can redo the show. The lady wanted to use it as a gift registry and the 1st, so there is no way I can redo the show. I know I should have kept my transmission log, but like I said, I never had a problem before. I really want that spring product. Oh well, I will just have to wait and see.I hope everything works out for you. I never thought about using it as a registry (the November special). I will have to keep that in mind for the future. Thanks for the idea!No problem. I actually had two ladies order the November special and then another lady who wants to do a catalog show next week wanted to order it too. So I emailed her back and told her about this lady ordering it. She was excited because she wanted to do something for Christmas gifts and I sent her a gift certificate too. So I emailed both of them saying I would make sure they both got the special. It worked out great for both of them and now I am going to have a $400+ catalog show next week. That show would have been an average $200 show, I get to do a catalog show and get the December special plus a possible $400+ in sales. I am excited.I hope everything works out for you, it sounds like you have some great ideas!I think that is a great idea! Usually if you tell them you are doing a catalog show and want to use both of the shows as one, they will do that for you. That way you can make sure everybody gets the November special and the December special. And it counts as two shows instead of one.

Related to Oh No: My Show Didn't Transmit! Help!

1. What should I do if my show didn't transmit?

If your show didn't transmit, the first thing you should do is check your internet connection. Make sure it is stable and strong enough to transmit your show. If your internet connection is fine, then check your broadcasting software for any errors or issues. If the problem persists, contact your streaming platform for further assistance.

2. Why did my show not transmit?

There could be several reasons why your show did not transmit. It could be due to a poor internet connection, technical issues with your broadcasting software, or errors on the streaming platform's end. It is best to troubleshoot the problem by checking all possible sources and contacting your streaming platform for assistance if needed.

3. Can I re-transmit my show if it didn't go through?

Yes, you can re-transmit your show if it did not go through. First, try fixing any technical issues or errors on your end. If the problem persists, contact your streaming platform for assistance. They may be able to help you re-transmit your show or offer alternative solutions.

4. Will I be able to save my show if it didn't transmit?

Unfortunately, if your show did not transmit, it is unlikely that you will be able to save it. However, you can always try to re-create the show or record it for future use. It is also important to have a backup plan in case technical issues arise during a live transmission.

5. How can I prevent my show from not transmitting in the future?

To prevent your show from not transmitting in the future, make sure to have a stable and strong internet connection. Also, regularly check your broadcasting software for any updates or issues. It is also helpful to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties. Communicate with your streaming platform for any tips or guidelines on how to prevent transmission problems.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DeeisPampered
  • Kristen