• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Hostess Didn't Submit Order From My Show

In summary, the speaker had a show before Thanksgiving and the host did not submit the order until December 1st. One of the guests from the show contacted the speaker on Friday saying she did not receive her ordered measure-all cup. The speaker referred her back to the host, who then referred her back to the speaker. The speaker wonders if the host left out the order and how to find out, and if it's still possible to do a product adjustment after 30 days. Other speakers suggest going online to do the adjustment and have the item shipped directly to the guest or herself. Another speaker shares a similar experience with a host cheating their friends out of their orders, and the speaker was able to do a product adjustment and get a new
chefkitty
I had a show right before Thanksgiving. My host did not submit it to me until the 1st of December. She recieved the order on December 11th. This past Friday I heard from one of the guests at the show saying that she had not recieved her measure-all cup (the only thing she ordered). I refered her back to the hostess and of course the she refered her back to me saying that she never got it and she didn't even know that she had a placed an order. How do I go about finding out if HO left out this order? I have never had any problems like this before. I am just a t a loss. Help Please!!:(

Make sure you actually ordered it. If so, do a product adjustment online and get her a new one.

I made sure like 5 times that I ordered it and is on the correct order. Because I am very absentminded. But I did order it and it did go through. Am I still able to do a product adjustment after 30 days though? yesterday was the last day of the 30 days. thx for your help!

go online and do the adjustment. It will not take as long. You should be able to do it. You will need the show number, but if you don't know what it is, click to see all of the shows and then click on the host name...I think. Find the item on the show list and ask for an adjustment. In the comment section, explain what happened.

AND - have it shipped directly to the guest or yourself...

i had a show similar, but for some reason the host told the guest that her item was on backorder and would be delivered directly to her. (The item was not on backorder! It was just missing from the order.) I had it sent to myself and then delivered to the host. There were other items missing from the show(enough to make me suspicious the host was lying bout them being missing) Four weeks after I delivered to the host the customer called me complaining that HO never sent her the item. I explained that the item wasn't on backorder and I had delivered the item personally to the host. She was upset, but realized that it was the host who messed up. I still think I lost that customer though. Good luck and do whatever you can to make it up to her.

That is horrible that a host is cheating her friends out of their orders. I don't know if I would want to continue doing business with that host, Dusty. It's too bad that the customer gets a bad taste of a host gone wrong and thinks its PC.

Thank you all for your help. I did the product adjustment and it did go through and will be shipped within 2 days to my customer directly! I got a "personal" email from HO apologizing for the mix-up. And best of all my customer was very understanding and said that she is interesred in being a consultant!!! YEAH!!!!

Well then she will have 2 measure-all cups then, lol. Let her in on all the new secrets.

I was explaining all the new changes and she seemed really excited, but she is in college and has to see how her finances are before she can make the investment.

chefkitty said:
Thank you all for your help. I did the product adjustment and it did go through and will be shipped within 2 days to my customer directly! I got a "personal" email from HO apologizing for the mix-up. And best of all my customer was very understanding and said that she is interesred in being a consultant!!! YEAH!!!!

That's wonderful! I hope she can figure out a way to pay for it seeing she is still in college!

1. What should I do if my hostess forgets to submit the order from my show?

If your hostess forgets to submit the order from your show, the first thing you should do is reach out to them and remind them to submit the order as soon as possible. You can also offer to help them submit the order or guide them through the process.

2. Will I still receive credit and commission for the orders if my hostess doesn't submit them?

Yes, you will still receive credit and commission for the orders placed at your show, even if your hostess forgets to submit them. As long as the orders were placed using your unique consultant ID, you will receive credit for them.

3. Can I still add orders to the show if my hostess didn't submit them?

If your hostess didn't submit the orders from your show, you may still be able to add orders to the show, depending on your company's policies. You can reach out to your hostess and ask if they are willing to add the additional orders to the show, or you can contact your company's customer service for further assistance.

4. What happens if the deadline to submit orders has passed?

If the deadline to submit orders has passed and your hostess still hasn't submitted them, you can reach out to your company's customer service for further assistance. They may be able to extend the deadline or provide alternative solutions.

5. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent a hostess from forgetting to submit orders in the future, it's important to communicate clearly and regularly with them leading up to the deadline. Remind them of the importance of submitting orders and offer to help if needed. You can also set up automatic reminders through your company's online ordering system to ensure orders are submitted on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • pcsharon1