• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really Silly Hostess Question....

In summary, The hostess benefits are six months long, and if someone books a show from her show within six months, she can get the host special at that show.
Denarella
I'm a little confused as to hostess specials. I have a host who hosted a show in the beginning of December and we are FINALLY submitting it. Before she submits HER order, (the ONLY one we've been waiting for) she wants to know what she should order NOW and what she should keep aside to order at a mutual co-worker's show I'm doing in two weeks.

She's entitled to the hostess benefits at any show she attends for a six month period, correct? She wants to know how that could help her with her order for the January 18th party. What exactly is she entitled to at other parties for six months? Since January is such a big deal for hostesses, how does she benefit from a January show of another host?

Thanks,
Dena

In January, She can chose one piece of stoneware for 60% off at a show booked from hers.If it wasn't booked from hers, she can use her PHD on top of the 20% off sale price for any stoneware that she wants.

ChefBeckyD said:
In January, She can chose one piece of stoneware for 60% off at a show booked from hers.

ahhhh....so if NO ONE books a show from yours, you do not get any hostess benefits? I havent run into this yet.

Denarella said:
ahhhh....so if NO ONE books a show from yours, you do not get any hostess benefits? I havent run into this yet.

Just the PHd of 10%.

PHd? Something Host Discount?

But that can be any show she goes to for six months, correct? or its only shows booked from yours? I realize she gets the 10% for a year, but I wasnt sure how this part worked

The 10% is the Past Host Discount. It is good for 1 year. The 6 months that you keep refering to is the booking benefit. If someone books a show from her show and holds it within 6 months, she can get the host special at that show.

Thank you, sir. Thank you, Becky. Its crystal clear now.

She can only get the host special if the show was booked from hers and held within 6 months from hers. Otherwise she only gets her 10% discount on her order. (That can be 10% on top of the guest special discount for the month.)

Thanks Sarah

Yeah, all that.

Also, ask her if she wants to book off herself and do another show in 6 months. That way at her own 2nd show she can get the host special plus put a guest order in for a 2nd host special.

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, all that.

Also, ask her if she wants to book off herself and do another show in 6 months. That way at her own 2nd show she can get the host special plus put a guest order in for a 2nd host special.

awesome! thanks Janet! Great idea!

1. Can I use my own recipes at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you are more than welcome to use your own recipes at a Pampered Chef party. Our products are designed to enhance any recipe and make cooking easier and more efficient. Your consultant can offer tips and suggestions on how to incorporate our products into your recipes.

2. Do I have to buy something if I host a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything when you host a Pampered Chef party. However, you and your guests will have the opportunity to see and try out our products, and your consultant will be available to answer any questions and take orders if desired.

3. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a hostess, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party. Your consultant can provide you with more details on our generous hostess rewards program.

4. Do I have to provide food for my guests at a Pampered Chef party?

No, it is not necessary to provide food for your guests at a Pampered Chef party. However, you may choose to serve some snacks or refreshments to make the party more enjoyable for your guests.

5. Can I invite men to a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, anyone is welcome to attend a Pampered Chef party. Our products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and make meal preparation easier. You may even want to invite some male guests who are interested in grilling or kitchen gadgets to see our selection of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • pcsharon1