• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take for an Order to Show up From Pws?

In summary, the average delivery time for an order placed through Pampered Chef's Personal Website (PWS) is 3-5 business days, with the option for expedited shipping at an additional cost. Orders can be tracked through the "Order History" section of the website, and if there are any issues with delivery, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance. If there is a need to change the shipping address after placing an order, customers should contact customer service as soon as possible.
jesusluvsu2005
Someone emailed me and said they placed an order online. But nothing is showing on my email or IPT. Will it not show until monday? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Was it part of a show?? If it's part of a show, an email would get sent to you pretty immediately. If it's just an individual order, you would get an "online activity" email, typically late in the afternoon. It won't show up on your IPT probably until Monday, but even that sometimes doesn't update for a while. You can check the Shipment Status page and sometimes that updates more quickly than the IPT. But you should get an email later today. Mine usually come around 4:30 CST. Although yesterday the online activity email came closer to 5:30 CST.

Thanks Becky! It was an individual order. I just get worried because I know how many times things get put in at the pampered chef home website rather than our own site. So I get a bit nervous. LOL
God bless,
Amanda

Related to How Long Does It Take for an Order to Show up From Pws?

1. How long does it typically take for an order to show up from PWS?

The average delivery time for an order placed through Pampered Chef's Personal Website (PWS) is 3-5 business days. However, delivery times may vary based on the shipping method and location.

2. Can I track my PWS order?

Yes, you can track your PWS order by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on "Order History". From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment.

3. What if my PWS order hasn't arrived within the expected delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the expected delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work to resolve any issues and ensure that your order is delivered as soon as possible.

4. Is there an option for expedited shipping for PWS orders?

Yes, you can choose expedited shipping for your PWS order at an additional cost. This option will be available at checkout and will provide a faster delivery time.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my PWS order after it has been placed?

If you need to change the shipping address for your PWS order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the necessary changes before the order is shipped out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • maldvs