• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Online Activity Emails: Any Glitches or Errors?

In summary, Lisa has received an "online activity" email today and loves it. Mine showed three leads, one of which is a $45 order.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has anyone received an "online activity" email today? They re-did them and they look totally awesome!!
Much easier to read - yo ucan see exactly what the customer bought, how many leads have been sent to your page that day, any registry activity you have had - I am SO impressed!!!

I noticed that too today. I LOVE the feature about how many visits through the lead system. I supposedly had 3 within 24 hours, but no orders.:( Interesting feature though!!!

I actually got an individual order today! I like the new features, too, even though I'm not a director (YET!) and don't get HO leads. Are they going to send this every day?

cmdtrgd said:
I actually got an individual order today! I like the new features, too, even though I'm not a director (YET!) and don't get HO leads. Are they going to send this every day?
As long as you have some type of activity on your website, you'll get an email every day. I LOVE getting those emails! Wait 'til you're a director....it's even better! :D

Mine said I had a lead, but I didnt get anything. Does that mean a lead "today".....

Mine showed 3 leads...one placed a $45 order and another was interested in booking a show!! So, I called her and got an Oct date! Woo Hoo!

What did it say for the "lead"? Mine just says "Lead - 1" but there is no name or anything. I'm confused!

Mine showed Lead -3
The a few moments later I received a HO Lead Email

Thanks - well this was a couple hours ago - maybe I just dont have the HO email yet....who knows! I'll be on the look out for it and let you know.

Are the leads those who fill out the contact me page?

Leads are thsoe led to your site through the main Pampered Chef site

I was amazed to find out I sold about $145 combined to two different customers this month. They were both home office leads. I feel kind of funny because neither wants to be contacted so I have no way of saying thank you.

I really love being a Director!

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
I was amazed to find out I sold about $145 combined to two different customers this month. They were both home office leads. I feel kind of funny because neither wants to be contacted so I have no way of saying thank you.

I really love being a Director!

Lisa

Does't that just KILL you when they don't want to be contacted?!!? I sell about $200-$300 per month in online orders (registries are included in that) of people who want no contact and it makes me crazy (but I certainly am not complaining)!! When I get an order with contact info I always send them a TY and a 10% coupon.

I know I mentioned this before on another thread - but I had a "No Contact" for a $1,009 Personal order via my website!!! It drove me NUTS!! I didn't have a clue who she was. I still can't follow up with her - with a new fall catalog even. I contacted HO and they gave me some hints (ship to city) and we finally figured it out - we were doing a fundraiser that month and I wanted to make sure it was/wasn't supposed to go on that. If she would have submitted that as a show look how much FREE she could have received! Even the people I talked to at PC on the phone were like "She entered this as an individual order?!?!?!" We were all shocked when that came through but LOVED the commission!
Joanne

ChefinHarmony said:
I know I mentioned this before on another thread - but I had a "No Contact" for a $1,009 Personal order via my website!!! Joanne
Oh my gosh!! That's incredible. What in the world did she order???

dannyzmom said:
Leads are thsoe led to your site through the main Pampered Chef site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I THINK they are only leads from when a customer clicks on "Shop Online" on the main PC website. It's not related to a request for a local consultant, which is how the HO leads are generated.

This tally we'll get for online activity is only from that "Shop Online" option.

How cool that you also got a HO lead for a booking! I LOVE those! I get at least one HO lead per month...most have been for bookings. Two have been for interest in the opportunity but the weird thing is they've totally fallen off the face of the earth. My last HO lead was just a couple weeks ago and it's for a PC wedding shower THIS weekend!:) Woo hoo!

I'm not a director, so don't get HO leads...
But- I think people are sometimes confused by the can we contact you button- I have had 2 family members who are very happy to hear from you cllick the do not contact button, because they think Pampered Chef will start bugging them directly.

My understanding is that PC does it's contacting through us (except for host notification of order shipping, etc). Is this correct? Why doesn't PC clarify on the website- maybe more people would be willing to share their info.\
koren

koren - email HO and let them know. sometimes it is planned by how the HO people percieve it, not how the public does.

Last edited:
email from home officeI got an email from home office on Friday saying there was activity in the past 24 hours on a wedding registry I have open. The person bought almost $50.00 worth of stuff but it still in not showing up on IPT or shipping status.
Is everyone elses showing up correct or is this another burp from home office?

I think I got one in error, too. I had someone order on a show through my website in July. The order they sent me as an Individual Order with the new email was the same person and the exact same order. You're not supposed to get notifications of the orders made on shows that way...the email says:please note: This e-mail does not include Show orders placed online through your Personal Web Site. You may view Show orders through your Personal Web Site assistant.It also says to contact HO if the email was received in error. I don't want her to get charged twice, and I too am not seeing it on my IPT. Maybe it was a glitch?

What are "New Online Activity Emails"?

"New Online Activity Emails" are emails sent to customers who have signed up for our email list and have recently made a purchase or engaged in online activity, such as browsing our website or adding items to their cart.

How often are "New Online Activity Emails" sent?

"New Online Activity Emails" are typically sent within 24 hours of a customer's online activity. However, the frequency may vary depending on the customer's activity and their email preferences.

Do I have to sign up for the email list to receive "New Online Activity Emails"?

Yes, in order to receive "New Online Activity Emails", you must sign up for our email list. This can be done on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I customize the types of "New Online Activity Emails" I receive?

Yes, you can customize the types of "New Online Activity Emails" you receive by managing your email preferences. You can choose to receive emails for specific types of activity, such as only receiving emails for purchases or only receiving emails for browsing our website.

How can I stop receiving "New Online Activity Emails"?

If you no longer wish to receive "New Online Activity Emails", you can unsubscribe from our email list by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to have them remove you from the email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jane the PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jane the PC
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih