• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Crazy Fast Shipping Thread....

In summary, it seems that shipping is going a LOT faster than updates to IPT or new consultant tracking or anything else on the web site.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I've been checking all day for my show submitted last night to show up on my IPT, and for Panorama......and it is still not showing up anywhere - other than Shipment Status - where it is showing as already shipped!:eek:

It seems that shipping is going a LOT faster than updates to IPT or new consultant tracking or anything else on the web site.

I submitted 2 last night and they don't even show as received. I got the confirmation email but they don't show up on CC.

The various systems at HO are not integrated to the point that there is near-instantaneous update when orders are submitted. If you got the confirmation email, then they were received. Give it a day or so to show up on your IPT and shipment status.

hperschnick said:
I submitted 2 last night and they don't even show as received. I got the confirmation email but they don't show up on CC.

Mine never showed as received...until it showed up as shipped!

I submitted a $1300 show late yesterday afternoon and at 7:30 a.m. this morning it was shipped. My host was all worried about getting it before Christmas so she was shocked to hear that she's getting it tomorrow. :)

I submitted at 6pm last night, and it shipped at 2:30 today! WAHOO!!! Let's see what happens with the one that I'm going to submit late tomorrow night. September 30th shows took FOREVER to ship! I think that was in the middle of the warehouse changeover.

I submitted a show on Monday night and a personal order on Tuesday afternoon - they both arrived today! The show never showed up as received - the first time I saw the shipment status it said picking! :) I just submitted a show today, so I'm curious to see how quickly it gets here.

OK- I sent in a supply order yesterday afternoon, and it's already showing shipped. Wa-hoo!
The individual order I submitted last night isn't showing yet, but I'll bet it ships today. :D

chefann said:
OK- I sent in a supply order yesterday afternoon, and it's already showing shipped. Wa-hoo!
The individual order I submitted last night isn't showing yet, but I'll bet it ships today. :D

The last few days - my orders haven't shown up on the tracker until they've shipped.

The show I submitted yesterday afternoon has already shipped!! :thumbup: :D

The show I submitted Tuesday morning arrived at the host's house Thursday afternoon.
What a great turnaround!

The tracking info. on my Wed. night show shows it will be delivered tomorrow! (Sat.)

chefann said:

That's good to know. I submitted a supply order as well and would love to have some of it for my show tomorrow.

hmm, now I wonder if I submitted and Ind. order today (2 items)- if it will ship out and arrive by next friday? A guest called asking about turnaround time and I haven't gotten back to her yet.
Note, it usually takes no less than 6 days from HO to SD. Or do I tell her only 2nd day air is avail to arrive in time?? What to do, what to do?

I just checked my tracking info for the show I submitted yesterday, and it will be delivered tomorrow! Can't beat that! :D

I had to do a product adjustment today and called rather than going online just so I could comment on how AWESOME they were doing!!!!!

Man they are amazing. The show I submitted at 230 has shipped already!!!

Related to Another Crazy Fast Shipping Thread....

What is the typical shipping time for Pampered Chef products?

The typical shipping time for Pampered Chef products is 3-5 business days.

Do you offer expedited shipping options for urgent orders?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for urgent orders. These options will be available during checkout and may incur an additional fee.

Is there a way to track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order.

Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We do not offer international shipping.

What should I do if my order has not arrived within the estimated shipping time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated shipping time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies