• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Kids Apron & Hat: Sample or Customer Order?

In summary, the conversation revolved around whether to order the Kids Apron & Hat as samples or as a customer order to boost sales and earn commission. The group agreed to order it as a customer order and use a different name to make it commissionable. It was also mentioned that personal credit card can be used for payment. The conversation ended with a tip on how to sign in as a customer on the PWS.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have several people interested in getting the Kids Apron & Hat. I told them I'd put them all on one order. Here's my dilemna......Should I order them as samples (it's less than 10 aprons) and take the discounted pricing - or put it in as an order and boost my sales for SAT and earn the commission? I'm not talking about a huge order but it could be what I need to get me to the next level of SAT.

And, if I do put it as a customer order can I order it in my name with my CC or would I have to order it under my mom or someone else and have it shipped to me?

How should I handle this?

OMG! Totally put it in as an order and earn the SAT sales!

Oh... and put it in someone's name and have it shipped to you. :)

I would order it under the name of one of the people buying so it's commissionable. You do have to pay direct shipping that way but the sales will count. You have to set up an account for that person so put their email address on, their name and then c/o you and your address and phone number so you can sort it out. Tell her that you are doing this so when she gets the email from PC she doesn't think you ordered more than she wanted. You can use your CC to pay - not the PC debit card though.

Another vote for getting the commission!

get the commission on it!
And if there's someone ordering with a PHD, put it in their name and then you can save your clients a little extra money.... They'll love you for it!

Thanks for the quick responses!

I was mainly concerned with how to do payment so I'm glad to know I can use my CC.

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks for the quick responses!

I was mainly concerned with how to do payment so I'm glad to know I can use my CC.
I do it all the time. I have 2 customers who love the outlet but don't have their own emails and always pay cash or check so I set up yahoo mail accounts for them and then pay PC with my CC.

BethCooks4U said:
I do it all the time. I have 2 customers who love the outlet but don't have their own emails and always pay cash or check so I set up yahoo mail accounts for them and then pay PC with my CC.
Do you use your personal CC or your PC CC? (that's a toungue twister!)

pamperedlinda said:
Do you use your personal CC or your PC CC? (that's a toungue twister!)
I use my PC CC. I put their money in my PC checking account so to keep my records straight I pay for it with the card that I am going to pay out of that account (make sense?).

BethCooks4U said:
I use my PC CC. I put their money in my PC checking account so to keep my records straight I pay for it with the card that I am going to pay out of that account (make sense?).
Perfect! Thanks, I'm off to order.

How come when I go to my PWS as a customer it still knows it's me when I go to check-out? How can I change it and sign-in as a customer? Did HO put something in the software that is linking me? Will I have to go to DH's computer so I can order as a customer with a phd?

Close all your browser windows and then go back. That will re-set the session cookie.

Sometimes I have to go into the internet options and delete all of the cookies. I don't know why.

I had to re-boot before it would let me in as a customer. I knew I could delete my cookies, but I hate doing that.

thanks for the help!

Related to Ordering Kids Apron & Hat: Sample or Customer Order?

1. What items are available for purchase in the outlet order?

The outlet order typically includes discontinued or overstocked products at discounted prices. The available items may vary depending on current inventory.

2. How often are new products added to the outlet order?

New items are added to the outlet order on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest additions.

3. Can I use discounts or promotions on outlet order purchases?

Unfortunately, discounts and promotions cannot be applied to outlet order purchases. The prices are already discounted as much as possible.

4. Are outlet order items covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all outlet order items are still covered under our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a refund or replacement.

5. Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase from the outlet order?

There is no set limit on the number of items you can purchase from the outlet order. However, keep in mind that items are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila