• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Earned the Apron This Year, Submitting My 2Nd Order Late on the

In summary, the conversation is about earning an apron as an incentive for submitting orders on a specific date. The participants discuss when they might receive their aprons and their past experiences with shipping times. Some have already received their aprons, while others are still waiting and hoping to receive them before upcoming events. There is also discussion about the shipping method and tracking information for the aprons. Some participants have already received their aprons through Smart Post, while others are still waiting for theirs. The conversation also touches on the excitement and anticipation of receiving the apron.
ChefCat
I earned the apron this year, submitting my 2nd order late on the 15th. Any guesses as to when I might receive the apron? Should I have it before the 30th? I have a booth on the 30th and I would love to wear it there. =) (I am in Michigan, shipping here is usually crazy fast- I had a replacement DCB come over night once!)

Re: Apron?Yep you should. Most people were getting them about week after there qualifying submission. I too am hoping mine will come soon, today or tomorrow, as my last one was April 15th.

Re: Apron?
pampered1224 said:
Yep you should. Most people were getting them about week after there qualifying submission. I too am hoping mine will come soon, today or tomorrow, as my last one was April 15th.

Awesome!! I am SO excited about the apron!! =)

Re: Apron?looking at my shipping status page on cc, not that the apron showed up there, but on other orders, they are still picking orders from the 15th, seems that it was a super big day. My apron was earned on the 5th and arrived on the 11th, and i'm in southern illinois, so fast shipping here too. I would think you'll definately get it before the 30th, but due to their massive amount of orders, I wouldn't count on it super fast.

ChefCat said:
I earned the apron this year, submitting my 2nd order late on the 15th. Any guesses as to when I might receive the apron? Should I have it before the 30th? I have a booth on the 30th and I would love to wear it there. =) (I am in Michigan, shipping here is usually crazy fast- I had a replacement DCB come over night once!)

Shipping on everything except earned product is crazy fast here in MI. For earned product, we usually get the shaft, because they know it takes longer to get to other parts of the country, so those ship first, and ours, because it's one day shipping, gets shipped last.

I submitted my 2nd show on the 13th, and I don't have my apron yet either.

Re: Apron?Can someone please remind me how to find the shipping status for earned incentives? It's been so long for me, I can't remember.

Re: Apron?I can not answer that for you. However, I can tell you that my final party of the two shipped today so... I am wondering if the aprons go out with those? If so I should have mine tomorrow.

Re: Apron?The party I submitted on the 14th arrived today and I did not receive my apron if that helps you.

Re: Apron?I talked to HO today. My apron shipped on the 16th but won't get here until the 26th. Going smart post. So upset, I have a booth this weekend and so wanted to wear it.

pcbarb said:
I talked to HO today. My apron shipped on the 16th but won't get here until the 26th. Going smart post. So upset, I have a booth this weekend and so wanted to wear it.

Shoot! Maybe that's why I couldn't find it when I tried to track mine on the FedEx site? :confused: I did find my "G" number under product adj., but the little trick to find it's tracking info didn't work. So if it's coming Smart Post, I wonder when I'll actually get it. Hopefully before my booth on May 1st. :rolleyes: ;) :D

babywings76 said:
Shoot! Maybe that's why I couldn't find it when I tried to track mine on the FedEx site? :confused: I did find my "G" number under product adj., but the little trick to find it's tracking info didn't work. So if it's coming Smart Post, I wonder when I'll actually get it. Hopefully before my booth on May 1st. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Mine came smartpost today. I was SHOCKED, I tell you! Just shocked!

ChefBeckyD said:
Mine came smartpost today. I was SHOCKED, I tell you! Just shocked!

OoO! Then maybe there is a glimmer of hope for me... You submitted your second show on the 14th, right? I did my 2nd on the 15th and we are both in MI. I am so impatient- I'm worse than a kid at Christmas. You should see me jump up when ever a truck drives by! LOL!! Excitement is good, right? =)

Re: Apron?Were you notified that you would be receiving your apron? I submitted two shows before April 15th (I submitted my second on the 14th) but haven't heard anything or received an apron. Is there something I need to do?

Nep2nfly said:
Were you notified that you would be receiving your apron? I submitted two shows before April 15th (I submitted my second on the 14th) but haven't heard anything or received an apron. Is there something I need to do?

No for the notification. I submitted my 2nd show on the 14th, and just got my apron today, so yours is probably still traveling the country via Smartpost! :rolleyes:

Re: Apron?Thank you, Becky!

ChefCat said:

I closed the same day as you and am waiting for mine... hope it comes in tomorrow!!

Re: Apron?I got mine today and both shows were submitted on the 14th.

Re: Apron?Got mine today too via dumbpost!

Re: Apron?Am I supposed to get some sort of notification? I submitted my second show at about 10pm on the 15th. The product hasn't even arrived yet.

Re: Apron?I submitted my second on the 13th. Both the show and the apron arrived together on the 19th.

lesliec said:
Am I supposed to get some sort of notification? I submitted my second show at about 10pm on the 15th. The product hasn't even arrived yet.

I submitted my second show late night on the 15th, my product arrived today. I am in Michigan where shipping is usually super fast for product. Not that 6 days for shipping is slow- my gosh plenty of other companies have waits as long as 3, 4, 5+ WEEKS!

Re: Apron?My apron came today-- It is so pretty! =)

Re: Apron?my order arrived today, but no apron.

1. How do I earn the apron this year?

To earn the apron this year, you must submit your second order late. This means that your first order must have been submitted on time and you must have a total of two orders submitted within the current year.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting my second order to earn the apron?

Yes, the deadline for submitting your second order to earn the apron is December 31st of the current year. Orders submitted after this date will not count towards earning the apron.

3. Can I combine multiple orders to earn the apron?

No, in order to earn the apron, you must have a total of two separate orders submitted within the current year. Combining multiple orders into one submission will not count towards earning the apron.

4. Do I need to be a consultant to earn the apron?

Yes, the apron is a reward for consultants who are actively working and submitting orders. Customers and hosts are not eligible to earn the apron.

5. What if I submit my second order late but my first order was also late?

In order to earn the apron, your first order must have been submitted on time. Late orders will not count towards earning the apron, even if your second order is submitted late.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies