• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hooray!!! :Love: My Sample Order Is Finally Being

I would have been really mad if I won and didn't get the mini spatula :(Oh, unfortunatley, I didn't. I looked up the products in PP Plus. Now I realized they aren't letting us purchase the mini-serving spatula for door prizes anymore! I didn't call H.O. yet - good thing!
pampchefrhondab
Hooray!!! :love: My Sample Order is finally being "picked." Woohoo! Now I just hope it makes it here by Saturday otherwise I won't get it until Tuesday!!:cry:

Did I mention I hate Fed Ex! :grumpy: They are so much slower then UPS. I could always count on UPS to be here the next day after it was shipped. Fed Ex always seems to be two and sometimes more!

Mine is finally saying "picking" too! I'm getting very nervous - my Fall Preview is next Tuesday! What I am even more nervous about is my supply order - full of supplies and bonus gifts I need for my Preview Show! It is still showing "received", and I need it by Tuesday!:eek: :grumpy: :cry:

I placed my supply order the same day and just received the boxes today. I'm working a booth this weekend and would have loved to have some of the new products to show off, but no luck for me!!:(

I purchased the mini-serving spatulas and can you believe they mailed me the old style! Hello, this is a FALL supply order!! Why would I want to give my hosts an old style product!! I'm going to call and complain on Monday. I don't know if it will get me any where, but I can't believe that!

pampchefrhondab said:
I purchased the mini-serving spatulas and can you believe they mailed me the old style! Hello, this is a FALL supply order!! Why would I want to give my hosts an old style product!! I'm going to call and complain on Monday. I don't know if it will get me any where, but I can't believe that!

That's kinda rotten....

Just gotta ask...did you use the number on the Fall supply order? I'm guessing you did. I only ask because the item numbers are different for the mini spatula in the two catty's...

Please let us know what HO says about them! Should be interesting to hear their answer!

pcchris said:
That's kinda rotten....

Just gotta ask...did you use the number on the Fall supply order? I'm guessing you did. I only ask because the item numbers are different for the mini spatula in the two catty's...

Please let us know what HO says about them! Should be interesting to hear their answer!

Oh, unfortunatley, I didn't. I looked up the products in PP Plus. Now I realized they aren't letting us purchase the mini-serving spatula for door prizes anymore! I didn't call H.O. yet - good thing!

Related to Hooray!!! :Love: My Sample Order Is Finally Being

1. What is "Hooray!!! :Love: My Sample Order Is Finally Being"?

"Hooray!!! :Love: My Sample Order Is Finally Being" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express excitement about receiving their sample order.

2. How long does it take for a sample order to arrive?

The time it takes for a sample order to arrive can vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days.

3. Can I track my sample order?

Yes, you can track your sample order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Order History." From there, you can view the status and tracking information for your sample order.

4. Can I make changes to my sample order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a sample order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What should I do if my sample order is damaged or missing items?

If your sample order arrives damaged or with missing items, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of delivery for assistance. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the products you ordered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • MissChef