• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Strategies From The Pros: OH MY GOODNESS!!

In summary, this lady recommends that people listen to this CD and borrow it if possible, then buy it and listen to it in the car on the way to their shows.
vangogirl
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!
Booking Strategies From The Pros
Has anyone listened to this cd? Wow. My director let me borrow hers. (I'm in my 1st SS) I started it last night and finished tonight. I took about 5 pages of notes. I was just writing, word for word, all of their 'wordage' they use with hosts and guests. This is an awesome cd. I highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't heard it. Now I just need to have a show so I can use it. lol.

What were some of the words? I feel like my shows are not as good as the yused to be - I am just not on top of my game lately and am forgetting to say SO many things...

honestly.........you need to listen to it. See if someone has it for you to borrow. It's just SO much information. I feel like it will lose the effect if I just scan my notes in to the computer and pass them on. It's a lot of voice inflection. Does that make sense?

Thanks, I'll have to see if I can get ahold of one!

It is really funny. I think it's my favorite, and I have about a dozen CD's...I order one every time I put in a supply order! I listen to them in the car, when I'm doing stuff online, etc...

I too love that CD! I had borrowed it myself and turned around and bought it. I listen to it on the way to every show! Sometimes reading notes just doesn't give you the same effect. However, listening to that CD on the way to my show reminds me of some of the funny things I want to say. The way she describes the survey drawing slip is hilarious. I use it at every show. I have to tell you that I almost ALWAYS have comments on the back of my survey drawing slips that say how much fun the show was and how funny it was. I even had one lady that went to a show just a few weeks before I listened to the CD and she commented on how much more comfortable I seemed at that show compared to the other one. It is truly and asset to your shows! I have increased bookings because of it too. Before the CD I was extremely lucky to get one booking. Since the CD I have gotten 2 at each show I have done! I truly believe that CD is awesome!Borrow it, then buy it and listen to it in your car on the way to your shows!

Is it on the supply form?

It is one of my favorites also. They are so funny!!!!! Especially the speaker from New York. She is a riot !!!

Is it on the supply order form??

#AW20- $2.00 Booking Strategies From Pros

I have listened to my cd's so much I think I wore them out. They stick and skip in myt cd player in the car. When I send in my next supply order I need to order them again.
Teresa

Sweet deal... I am ordering it on my next supply order.. which will be in a few weeks.

1. How can I increase my party bookings?

One of the best ways to increase your party bookings is to offer incentives to your guests. This can include discounts, hostess rewards, or free products. Another effective strategy is to reach out to your past customers and ask them to host a party for you. You can also utilize social media and ask your friends and family to host a party or refer you to their friends.

2. What are some creative ways to book parties?

One creative way to book parties is to partner with other local businesses or organizations. For example, you can offer a cooking demonstration at a local community center or team up with a catering company to offer a cooking class. You can also reach out to schools and offer a fundraiser party where a portion of the sales goes towards the school.

3. How can I overcome objections when trying to book a party?

The key to overcoming objections is to be prepared and have a response ready. Understand common objections and have solutions ready to address them. For example, if someone says they don't have enough time to host a party, offer to do a virtual party or a catalog party. You can also offer to help with the planning and make the process as easy as possible for the host.

4. What are some effective follow-up strategies for party bookings?

Following up with potential hosts is crucial for increasing party bookings. You can send a personalized email or text thanking them for considering hosting a party and reminding them of the benefits. Another effective strategy is to send a handwritten note or a small gift to show your appreciation. Additionally, you can offer a limited-time booking incentive to create a sense of urgency.

5. How can I make my parties more successful and book more parties from them?

To make your parties more successful, it's important to have a well-planned and engaging presentation. Be sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a party and offer a variety of products for guests to try. Additionally, make sure to collect contact information from guests and follow up with them after the party. You can also offer a special promotion or discount for booking a party at the event to encourage more bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2