• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Paperwork Supply Order Now Available | Stock Up on Door Prizes!

In summary, the fall paperwork supply order is starting today. You can order the free items beginning today. The numbers for the free items are FN70 for the trivet and FN11 for the sales receipts. The brochures, catalogs, and rewards brochure are all updated for the fall. The recruiting brochure is also available for purchase.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
From what I understand, we're able to place our fall paperwork supply order starting today.

What are you guys getting? I know for sure, I'm getting the Door prizes that are going up in price in the fall!!

What about you?:D

Kristi, I thought that door prize prices had already gone up as of today... I could be seeing it wrong though. Also, some of them (the ones going up I am guessing) have an available purchase date of today, if that helps...

I thought they went up in the fall. Well, I just submitted my order so I better get them as the lower prices!!!

I don't do a lot of door prizes - just twixit! clips to guests (when they bring a guest, help with the recipe, etc.) and I used to give a mini-serving spatula to the host. I have enough of those left for the summer, so since they're changing, I'm just getting iSlice's for host gifts since they're cranberry (along with the SBRC I always give my hosts).

I am placing an order today just for the "free" stuff (40 write-ins, trivet, show planners) and a bunch of mini catalogs, since I already put in a supply order this month and don't want to spend a ton on shipping. I'll do a bigger order on 8/1 for everything I need in Sept. (catalogs, order forms, etc), but figured I would just get what I need now - I mail a mini catalog to all of my past hosts every season, and I know they're waiting for them!

We have until 8-31-0 to order the mini bamboo tongs on supply order correct? I need to stock up on them since they are retiring!

No- spring paperwork and supplies are only available until mid-August. I think the 14th.

I'm sure this has been posted before but what numbers and how do you order the free items?

I'm sorry if this has been said a million times, but is there a way I can order both S/S and F/W items on the same supply order? What are the dates I can do this? If not, when does the S/S ordering end? Thanks!

It looks like you can for at least catalogs as both are currently listed in PP3 when I set an order date of august 1st.

kdawn1124 said:
I'm sure this has been posted before but what numbers and how do you order the free items?

The only number I know is for the new trivet: FN70. I'm sure someone else can help you with the other ones! :)

FK08 for cooking show planning guide
FK34 for consultant agreement
FN11 free itemized reciepts OR FN09 for free write in receipts (I had this wrong)
FN70 round up from the heart 2007 trivet

Last edited:
Thanks Tasha! Do you have to add these in to P3 or do they show up.

They showed up automatically in P3. To find the free stuff I sorted by price and then looked through everything that was 0.00, some of the stuff is spanish and some is only available to directors.

One (1) FREE packet of sales receipts - chose from either the write in or itemized
FN09 write in sales receipts
OR
FN11 itemized sales receipts

New and Updated Recruiting brochures
Come Join Us! (Takes the place of the recruiting album) FN 21 $3 for 10
Updated New Consultant Rewards Brochure FN 24 $1.25 for 20

Catalogs Fall Winter 2007 FN 01 $17.00 for 25
FN02 $45.00 for 100
MINI Catalog Fall Winter 2007 FN05 $3.00 for 25

I'm sorry to bug you guys but I must be doing something wrong. I start a new supply order and sort by price but none of those items show up. I have already done an update, do you have to restart your computer after an update?

Do you have PP or P3? With PP I always had to manually add in the freebies. With P3 I'm not having to do that.

I have P3.

kdawn1124 said:
I have P3.

Make sure the non-commisionable supply order is dated August 1st or later. The numbers should show up if P3 updated.

tlennhoff said:
FN11 free itemized reciepts OR FN10 for free write in receipts

Thanks for posting the numbers:)

tlennhoff said:
Make sure the non-commisionable supply order is dated August 1st or later. The numbers should show up if P3 updated.

Thanks, I'll try it when I get home today.

Ok, I had one of the numbers wrong so below are the corrected numbers:

FN11 free itemized reciepts OR FN09 for free write in receipts (I had this wrong as FN10)

I am getting a supply order together NOW with a date of July 24th (started it last night) and everything is showing up on there already. It does NOT have to be dated 8-1-07 to show up. I wanted to order some bamboo tongs this month just in case they run out or whatever by the first of August.

Holy cow! My order is about $130!!

bamboo tongs
vanilla (almost out, LOVE this stuff!)
asian seasoning (planning on doing the pork noodle skillet lots)
4 pkg. mini catties
F/W PP receipts (#FN13)
2 Your Life, Your way opp brochure
2 come join us recruiting bklt.
100 F/W catties
new fundraiser flyers
(2) new show benefits flyers
F/W SB's
recipe cards
QKPKnives white/cranberry
sweet caramel
sweet cinnamon

The only items I can get to come up are the show planners and the consultant agreements. I am still using PP. What am I doing wrong? It isn't recognizing FN09

You need to download a program update and a product update, if you haven't done that in the last day.

Yup Ann is correct as usual "I'm not worthy!" LOL She knows everything!

I did a program update for PP and did not see updated info till I also did a product Update. At least the product update was much quicker!

etteluap70PC said:
Yup Ann is correct as usual
See- I have it in writing again!!

<giggle>
My Director keeps telling me, "You're so ready for Directorship, because you know all the answers!" I'm usually the one with the policy/technical answers at our cluster meetings. :)

Ok I did a program update and product update and it still won't recognize the trivet(FN70) of the write in receipts(FN09). Help! Anymore suggestions?

kdawn1124 said:
Ok I did a program update and product update and it still won't recognize the trivet(FN70) of the write in receipts(FN09). Help! Anymore suggestions?
Kim~

Are you using PP or P3?

if PP...do another update and product update. Restart your computer. For some reason, sometimes the updates just don't work and you need to do it again.

Oh, and if you are using PP and the update still doesn't allow the trivet or the write in's, you can MANUALLY add them.....

Kelly, I'm using P3. I'll do another update and then restart.

OK- I am using P3 too and didn't have any problems. Hope that works for you!

Nope still nothing. I guess I will be making a phone call.

kdawn1124 said:
Nope still nothing. I guess I will be making a phone call.

Does sound like you need help from HO on this one. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Here is an update

I sent HO an e-mail and this is what they said...

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef home office. These items
must be manually added to the Pampered Partner product list. To do so,
open Pampered Partner, click on Update, and select Product Information
from the menu. In the following window, click on Add, enter the item
information, and click on Update to save the item in the list. Please be
sure that the date range is correct, the Category is Paperwork/Supplies,
and the guest special box is not checked before clicking on Update.

I'm having a hard time trying to decide what to put on my supply order. Of course the new invitations, recipe cards, etc but I really want the other products to count towards my sales... Does anybody else think like I do? Ü

<giggle> I do! But even better than that is free! I usually hold product items aside until I have a "Consultant as host" show, and then I use the FPV to get them.

chefann said:
<giggle> I do! But even better than that is free! I usually hold product items aside until I have a "Consultant as host" show, and then I use the FPV to get them.

I set up a personal order with all my wishlist items in them. Then whenever I do a show I pull off stuff from the wishlist and get the free. This helps me keep my spending down... a bit. :D

What is the fall paperwork supply order?

The fall paperwork supply order is a special opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to stock up on essential paperwork supplies for the upcoming fall season. This includes business cards, catalogs, order forms, and other materials needed for successful parties and events.

When can I place my fall paperwork supply order?

The fall paperwork supply order is now available to place! You can start ordering today to ensure that you have all the necessary supplies for your fall events.

What items are recommended for the fall paperwork supply order?

Some essential items to consider for the fall paperwork supply order include updated catalogs, order forms, hostess packets, and business cards. Additionally, you may want to stock up on door prizes, as they are increasing in price in the fall.

What are the benefits of ordering early?

Ordering early allows you to avoid any potential delays or backorders, ensuring that you have all the necessary materials for your fall events. It also allows you to take advantage of any special deals or discounts that may be available for early orders.

Do I have to order everything at once?

No, you can place multiple orders for the fall paperwork supplies if needed. However, it is recommended to order everything at once to save on shipping costs and ensure that you have all the necessary supplies for the upcoming season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies