• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Q: Show Door Prizes on Supply Order Form

In summary, to add show door prizes to your supply order form, click on the "Add Prize" button and enter the details of the prize. You can also customize the prizes by clicking on the "Customize" button. To remove a prize, click on the "Remove" button. You can preview the door prizes by clicking on the "Preview" button. The door prizes will be shipped to you with your supply order in a separate package.
VAGirlChef
I'm a newbie, and I'm about to order some door prizes for the first time. Are the door prizes packaged individually? I am specifically thinking of the all-purpose spreader, the iSlice, and the mini-whipper, each of which come as a 5-pack. Are all five wrapped in one package so that when the package is opened all five are exposed? Or are they individually wrapped and then packaged as five individually wrapped pieces in one larger package?

I hope that's clearer than mud...:)

Thank you!

they are individually wrapped

Those are separate. The Quikut Paring knives are in packages of 3. The Pan Scrapers are in packages of 3. Twixit Clips are in full packages of 10 of various sizes.

Thank you, ladies! I appreciate your helpful, speedy replies! Have a good evening!

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting your first party and ordering door prizes! The all-purpose spreader, iSlice, and mini-whipper all come as a 5-pack, but they are not individually wrapped within the pack. They are packaged together in one larger package, so when it is opened, all five will be exposed. This makes it easy for you to distribute them as prizes. However, if you would like them to be individually wrapped, you can do so yourself before giving them out. I hope this clears things up for you. Best of luck with your party and enjoy your new products!

Q: How do I add show door prizes to my supply order form?

To add show door prizes to your supply order form, simply click on the "Add Prize" button and enter the details of the prize, including the name, quantity, and value. You can also upload a photo of the prize to make it more enticing for your guests.

Q: Can I customize the prizes for my show?

Yes, you can customize the prizes for your show by clicking on the "Customize" button next to the prize you want to edit. From there, you can change the name, quantity, and value of the prize to better fit your needs.

Q: How do I remove a prize from my supply order form?

To remove a prize from your supply order form, simply click on the "Remove" button next to the prize you want to delete. This will remove the prize from your form and it will no longer be available for guests to select.

Q: Can I see a preview of the door prizes on my supply order form?

Yes, you can see a preview of the door prizes on your supply order form by clicking on the "Preview" button at the top of the form. This will show you exactly how the form will look to your guests, including all of the prizes you have added.

Q: How will I receive the door prizes for my show?

The door prizes for your show will be shipped to you along with your supply order. They will arrive in a separate package and will be clearly labeled as door prizes. Please make sure to review your order confirmation to ensure that all of the prizes you selected are included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies