• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Supplies from Pampered Chef - Explore Options!

In summary, the consultant recommends waiting to purchase supplies until they have a few shows under their belt and have earned Pc$. They recommend the 29 Minute Cookbook and Finger Guard as additional supplies to purchase.
Skidget
Hello

I was interested in looking at what supplies are available to be ordered from Pampered Chef. Where do you go to see all of the supplies available besides the list in P3? Is there anywhere on the PC website that allows you to see the items? Thanks in advance for any help with this!!!:) :) :)

On Consultant's Corner, the paperwork/supply order form is available under Downloads or Managing your business > Samples and Supplies > Paperwork order form.

chefann said:
On Consultant's Corner, the paperwork/supply order form is available under Downloads or Managing your business > Samples and Supplies > Paperwork order form.

As a new consultant, which package do you recommend? I dont want to get a big one until I can afford it (after I qualify in 30 days!). My recruiter said I can borrow off of her. the only thing I do want to get immediately are the sprinkles (for me, of course!). Anything anyone recommends? TIA!

For the samples.... hmm... that depends on what you think you'll use the most. People who I've shown the mini catalog to have been most impressed with things that are in package B (29 Minute Cookbook, Finger Guard). As has been posted previously, you can sell some of the new items if you have similar old items - like the medium squares with cranberry accent can be shown to sell the new small squares with cranberry. You're going to earn so many PC$ that you can get everything that way!

Feel free to use the "I'm new" excuse with your customers to explain why you don't have an item. Then book them and promise to bring the item they wanted to see to their show.

chefann said:
For the samples.... hmm... that depends on what you think you'll use the most. People who I've shown the mini catalog to have been most impressed with things that are in package B (29 Minute Cookbook, Finger Guard). As has been posted previously, you can sell some of the new items if you have similar old items - like the medium squares with cranberry accent can be shown to sell the new small squares with cranberry. You're going to earn so many PC$ that you can get everything that way!

Feel free to use the "I'm new" excuse with your customers to explain why you don't have an item. Then book them and promise to bring the item they wanted to see to their show.

I received the cookbook with my new kit yesterday so Im happy with that. I was definitely thinking the cranberry SS's especially since everything in my house is cherry wood, forest green and cranberry. How about things that I want now? Just out of the catalog? EAD

Really, I'd wait until you have a few shows and get some PC$. There are 6 recipes in the SBRC that use only kit tools, usually the last 2 in each section of the book. Then you can talk at your show about how you really do get everything you need to start in the kit.

I agree with Ann. It is too easy to spend tons of money in the beginning. But really the kit contains just about everything you need. The only additional things I think one needs when starting are:
  1. Pens,
  2. business cards (can get these free in a number of places),
  3. PWS
Work those shows in the 1st 90 days and use the pampered dollars you earn to get additioanal supplies and products you want. Remember this is a business and the goal should be to make money.

What are the available options for ordering supplies from Pampered Chef?

There are three main ways to order supplies from Pampered Chef: through a consultant, online, or through a catalog.

How do I find a consultant to order supplies from?

You can find a consultant by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

Can I order supplies from Pampered Chef without attending a party or event?

Yes, you can order supplies directly from the Pampered Chef website without attending a party or event. However, it is recommended to order through a consultant for personalized assistance and support.

How long does it take for supplies to be delivered after ordering?

Delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method and location. Generally, orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and can take an additional 3-7 business days for delivery.

Are there any perks or discounts for ordering supplies through a consultant?

Yes, ordering through a consultant allows you to take advantage of exclusive discounts, promotions, and product bundles. You can also receive personalized cooking tips and recipes from your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Skidget
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Skidget
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mferner