• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Trying to Order New Supplies

In summary, to place an order for new supplies from Pampered Chef, you can log into your account and browse the "Shop" section to add products to your cart. Orders must be placed through the website for accuracy and efficiency, and delivery time will depend on your location and shipping method. Accepted forms of payment include major credit and debit cards, as well as gift cards. There is no minimum order requirement for supplies.
chanddl
Gold Member
I have gone on PC website and pp3 and it will not allow me to order the new supplies as a NC attendee. What am I doing wrong? Called PC and they cannot help till Monday which is too late. Any suggestions?

I did not attend conference, but I thought the new supplies weren't going to be available for order until Monday 7/19?

Have you tried to order them through the Samples page on the website?

Conferences attendees could have PRE-ordered them on CC as Samples. Not sure you can order them anymore.

The info was in one of the past weekly email, check the old ones on CC.

I believe the supplies won't be available to order until 7/19. That was the information when the pre-order option was announced.

1. How do I place an order for new supplies?

To place an order for new supplies, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Shop" section. From there, you can browse our selection of products and add them to your cart. Once you're ready to check out, follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I order supplies over the phone or by email?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the option to place orders over the phone or by email. All orders must be placed through our website to ensure accuracy and efficiency.

3. How long will it take for my new supplies to arrive?

The delivery time for your new supplies will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Our standard shipping usually takes 3-5 business days, but you can also select expedited shipping for faster delivery.

4. What forms of payment are accepted for supply orders?

We accept all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also use a Pampered Chef gift card or e-gift card to pay for your supply order.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for supplies?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for supplies. You can order as much or as little as you need, depending on your budget and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Skidget