• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping for Supplies: To Order Now or Wait Until Conference?

In summary, the best time to purchase supplies for your pampered chef business is before the annual conference. Pre-ordering allows you to secure the items you need, take advantage of special discounts and promotions, and avoid the risk of products selling out at the conference. Additionally, new products are released at the conference and there may be exclusive deals and discounts for pre-ordering.
Bren706
Gold Member
I am in need of a few supplies. (sales receipts, invites, door prizes, new consultant training guide, Your Life Your Way DVDs, etc.) I am wondering if I should order them online now? or wait until conference and get them there? I know I will be picking some mini-catalogs up while at NC. Any suggestions?

They won't have any of that stuff there, so if you need them now, you should place a supply order.

The only things they'll have at conference are invites and recipe cards with the new theme and fall mini catalogs.

BUT...you never know what will be redesigned, so you may want to wait if you don't NEED those things right now.

Besides, there's always the weight of carrying the items home.
--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Besides, there's always the weight of carrying the items home.
--Jenny L
I agree paper weighs a lot!

missydivine said:
I agree paper weighs a lot!

And if you're flying...your luggage weight limit of 50 lbs doesn't take much to get there. At Leadership, I had to take out my supplies and carry them on instead.

Ginny

I was with you there Ginny! and nothing is worse than a really heavy carry-on!!!

1. When is the best time to purchase supplies for my pampered chef business?

The best time to purchase supplies for your business is before the annual Pampered Chef conference. This is when new products are released and you can take advantage of special discounts and promotions.

2. Can I wait until the conference to purchase supplies?

While you can wait until the conference to purchase supplies, it is not recommended. Many products sell out quickly at the conference and you may not be able to get everything you need. Additionally, prices may be higher at the conference compared to pre-ordering.

3. What are the benefits of ordering supplies before the conference?

Ordering supplies before the conference allows you to secure the items you need and take advantage of special discounts and promotions. You also have the convenience of receiving your supplies directly to your doorstep instead of having to carry them around at the conference.

4. Will there be any new products released at the conference?

Yes, Pampered Chef releases new products at the annual conference. This is a great opportunity to get your hands on the latest and most innovative kitchen tools and gadgets.

5. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts available for pre-ordering supplies?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and discounts available for pre-ordering supplies before the conference. These can include discounted prices, free shipping, and bonus products. Keep an eye out for any promotions or announcements from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lacychef