• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order.. Will It Make It>

In summary, Pampered Chef strives to deliver supply orders on time, but delivery times may vary. To track your order, use the tracking number provided in the confirmation email. Changes to supply orders can be made by contacting customer service, but may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped. If there are any issues with the order, contact customer service for a resolution. There is a minimum order requirement of $75 for all supply orders.
ChefMary412
I just placed a supply order now for more catalogs. I need them for Friday night. Do you think they will get here? I am in Massachusetts. Just wondering if I need to find a clustermate just in case to borrow from.

it is actually already released for picking... that might be a good sign!

my supply orders have been coming really fast, especially catalogs since they will come Fed Ex vs. USPS.

it really all depends! You can line up a cluster mate just in case and repay them when your order comes in.

Catalogs, because of the weight, are usually shipped overnight so you should be good to go! I bet you will see shipped on the order by tonight or tomorrow.

I am needing to order more catalogs too ... when do the Fall ones come out? I don't want to have too many left over ...

The new fall catalogs are available to show September 1st. We should be getting our change over kit towards the end of August, which will have the new catalog in it.

lisasfuncooking said:
The new fall catalogs are available to show September 1st. We should be getting our change over kit towards the end of August, which will have the new catalog in it.

We get the change over kits near the end of July (dates are in the June CN) and we can order Fall paperwork starting the end of July too. That way we can send our Sept. host packets out with the correct catalog.

1. Will my supply order arrive on time?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to ensure that all supply orders are delivered on time. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and current shipping volume. We recommend placing your order well in advance to avoid any potential delays.

2. How can I track my supply order?

Once your supply order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

We understand that sometimes plans change and you may need to make adjustments to your supply order. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not be possible if your order has already been processed and shipped.

4. What should I do if there is an issue with my supply order?

If you encounter any issues with your supply order, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct products in a timely manner.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for supply orders?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $75 for all supply orders. This minimum helps us cover the cost of processing and shipping your order. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • yoyo284
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
yoyo284
  • PamperedchefDaly