• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Supplies from Pampered Chef - See What's Available!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items with a mission to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable. To order supplies from Pampered Chef, you can visit their website or contact a consultant. They offer a wide range of products, including their iconic Stoneware and non-stick cookware. There are often promotions and discounts available for their products, and delivery time varies depending on location and product availability. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.
Skidget
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I was interested in looking at what supplies are available to be ordered from Pampered Chef. Where do you go to see all of the supplies available besides the list in P3? Is there anywhere on the PC website that allows you to see the items? Thanks in advance for any help with this!!!

You should have received a paperwork/supply order form in your changeover kit. You can also download it behind CC (under Downloads).

Skidget said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I was interested in looking at what supplies are available to be ordered from Pampered Chef. Where do you go to see all of the supplies available besides the list in P3? Is there anywhere on the PC website that allows you to see the items? Thanks in advance for any help with this!!!

No, there is not. I have always wanted them to do this because I am a very visual person, and had a hard time ordering things that I haven't seen before (like the PC catalog tote). I hope that they change this in the future!

i wish we could see pics too... but you can get a better description of them on consultants corner...

Thanks for answering my question. I am a visual person aslo lol !!! Thanks!!!!!!:)

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people find joy in the kitchen and make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

How do I order supplies from Pampered Chef?

You can order supplies from Pampered Chef by visiting our website and browsing our online catalog. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order or host a party to earn free products.

What products are available from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, pantry items, and accessories. Some of our most popular products include our iconic Stoneware, non-stick cookware, and unique gadgets like our Garlic Press and Food Chopper.

Are there any promotions or discounts available for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often has special promotions and discounts available for our products. These can include discounts on specific products, free gifts with purchase, and special bundles. Be sure to check our website or with your consultant for current promotions.

How long will it take for my supplies to arrive?

The delivery time for your supplies will depend on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can track your order on our website or through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Skidget
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • yoyo284